Strange keyboard problems

Guest jamzi

Guest jamzi

Hi everyone

Have noticed a couple of strange problems while using the slide out keyboard on my kaiser.

Whenever im typing anything and i press the space key it will sometimes put the space after the first letter of the next word instead of between the two words, so the first letter of the next word is now stuck on the end of the last word! (did my best at describing that!)

And also sometimes when i press the delete key it will delete whats in front instead of whats behind so i then have to press the function key to change it back.

Has anyone else experienced either of these problems?

Regards

Jamzi

Guest jamzi

well this is happening when i havent touched the Fn button. Alot of time the delete button problem occurs just after the space key problem happens so im wondering if they're maybe connected in some way.

Jamzi

Guest shootydogthing

I HAVE THIS EXACT PROBLEM!

It started when I installed the HTC Touch Diamond keyboard stuff... Could this be the root of the trouble?

Guest jamzi

i dont have the htc diamond keyboard installed mate so i dont think its that.

i wish i knew what it was though cause its driving me mental!!!

Guest shootydogthing

Hmm...

It can't just be us!

I'm running TLR's WM6.1 ROM and very few other programs on a regular basis... I don't know what could have done it.

Guest deadphill

I have the exact same issue. Its funny because I think I remember I had it on my old hermes.

If anyone has any idea what causes this please please let us know because it drives me insane too. I am ok with it happening on the odd text i do but when trying to write out emails its a bloody pain in the backside.

Cheers

Phill