Samsung Blackjack (im new)

Guest Dasmurf

Guest Dasmurf

Hi everyone, this is my first day here and this seems like a good place to post. I have a few questions about my phone. Ok first off I really want to use my phone to the max. I have the samsung blackjack I607. I would really really like to watch youtube on this phone. I would also like to play some cool games on it. Also if there is some cool updates and what not for this phone please help me. I want really anything thaty can make my phone more enjoyable then it is. I am not very good with computers so you might have to get into details with me and go step by step. I would be very apreciated of that. Thank you for reading this and if you havve any suggestions on what to do let me know.

• 5 weeks later...
Guest myblackjack2.com
Hi everyone, this is my first day here and this seems like a good place to post. I have a few questions about my phone. Ok first off I really want to use my phone to the max. I have the samsung blackjack I607. I would really really like to watch youtube on this phone. I would also like to play some cool games on it. Also if there is some cool updates and what not for this phone please help me. I want really anything thaty can make my phone more enjoyable then it is. I am not very good with computers so you might have to get into details with me and go step by step. I would be very apreciated of that. Thank you for reading this and if you havve any suggestions on what to do let me know.

Have you updated your Blackjack to Windows Mobile 6 (or did it ship with WM6 Standard)?

If so check out myblackjack2.com .. its a site i put together for the Blackjack 2 but 90% of the content should work with the Blackjack (as long as its upgraded to Windows Mobile 6 Standard)