Turn phone on/off automatically?

Guest Transform

Guest Transform

gave it a try and from what i can see, all it does is turn the flightmode on and off which doesnt actually turn the phone off. any other apps?

Guest shootydogthing

Do you mean the WHOLE thing, power off, or just the radio chips?

if it's the whole thing you could turn it OFF, but not on again, because it won't be on to turn itself on...

if you understand

Guest l3v5y
i want it to switch off as in when i hold down the power button and select yes.

You won't be able to programmitacaly turn it on, and I'm not sure if it's possible to force a shutdown... You can force a restart, but nothing I've tried to code has got the device to shutdown...

Guest Transform

ok so i guess its the signal that needs to be turned off, and the backlight turned off which will allow maximum battery to be saved. is this possible?

Guest scottt
ok so i guess its the signal that needs to be turned off, and the backlight turned off which will allow maximum battery to be saved. is this possible?

Phone weaver is what I use, you can set it to turn the phone on/off, bluetooth on/off, wifi on/off, push email on/off and can set the backlight timeout and power timeout in different profiles which can be triggered by time, agenda or as/power.

I have mine set to go silent and turn wifi on at midnight (have rss programs set to update during the night) then at 6 in the morning it turns the ringers back on.

It also has a today plug in so its easy to change profiles manualy.

Guest Webreaper

Have a look at PocketMax PhoneAlarm. You can set up profiles that switch on flight mode etc., and can be automatically triggered by time, location, etc.

• 2 weeks later...