Who has had issues with their Atom Life?

Guest Monolithix

Guest Monolithix

Following on from here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=894855

There's no denying that some people seem to have had issues with the Atom Life, and i seem to remember at least one person reporting a faulty device which was replaced.

However, I've had no issues with mine. Battery is on par (24 hours or so on UMTS, 1.5-2x on GSM) but I was perfectly happy with speed (other than the odd slowdown due to 64mb ram), reliability and camera quality in particular. I've attached a few samples and never noticed issues others have reported.

I wonder if there was a dodgy batch, or if the latest MWg's are a newer revision?

post-993-1211985873_thumb.jpg

post-993-1211985937_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...
Guest MrGringo

Hi, I've been developing some software for windows mobile 6 and have been using the Atom Life for development and deploying. So far 2 out of the 4 devices I have used have been faulty and I've had to return them. The first would reset itself when the phone rang, and the second faulty pda couldn't focus the camera, it kept attempting to focus and made a clicking noise.

I'm hoping that these were freak bugs as the other two I have used are fine.

Matt

Guest jocopo
Hi, I've been developing some software for windows mobile 6 and have been using the Atom Life for development and deploying. So far 2 out of the 4 devices I have used have been faulty and I've had to return them. The first would reset itself when the phone rang, and the second faulty pda couldn't focus the camera, it kept attempting to focus and made a clicking noise.

I'm hoping that these were freak bugs as the other two I have used are fine.

Matt

What software have you developed? :D any that we can use or bata test for you? :D

JOCOPO :angry: