Upgrade from WM 6 to 6.1

Guest Jimllfixit

Guest Jimllfixit

Hi guys,

I have been searching the forums to see how easy it can be to upgrade my TyTN 2 form WM 6.0 to 6.1. But looking at it, i would not feel comfortable in doing this myself.

Can anyone recommend a company or person that can perform this upgrade for me. I live in Buckinghamshire, and can travel (but not too far) i am happy to pay for the upgrade, just need to know how much.

Hope one of you can help.

Regards

Rich

Guest Christopher Woods
Hi guys,

I have been searching the forums to see how easy it can be to upgrade my TyTN 2 form WM 6.0 to 6.1. But looking at it, i would not feel comfortable in doing this myself.

Can anyone recommend a company or person that can perform this upgrade for me. I live in Buckinghamshire, and can travel (but not too far) i am happy to pay for the upgrade, just need to know how much.

Hope one of you can help.

Regards

Rich

What you want is the XDA-Developers forums - if it can be done, there's 1) people who can do it and 2) people who've cooked their own custom ROMs :D I played with some WM6 and WM6.1 ROMs on my Vario 2, but I'm sure there's just as big a custom ROM / WM6 community for the Kaiser on there. (my username on xdadevs is christopherwoods)

I live in Bucks myself when I'm not in Brum at uni... North part of the county myself (near Buckingham) - you a northie or down near Wycombe / Beaconsfield way?

Guest Jimllfixit
What you want is the XDA-Developers forums - if it can be done, there's 1) people who can do it and 2) people who've cooked their own custom ROMs :D I played with some WM6 and WM6.1 ROMs on my Vario 2, but I'm sure there's just as big a custom ROM / WM6 community for the Kaiser on there. (my username on xdadevs is christopherwoods)

I live in Bucks myself when I'm not in Brum at uni... North part of the county myself (near Buckingham) - you a northie or down near Wycombe / Beaconsfield way?

I live in Aylesbury bud

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Paul (MVP)

Now the official update is out, it is super easy, and just a case of plugging in and running the update.

I can talk u thru it on MSN if you like?

P

• 1 month later...
Guest prince TJ
Now the official update is out, it is super easy, and just a case of plugging in and running the update.

I can talk u thru it on MSN if you like?

P

hey could u help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i have a HTC Touch / Elf i want to upgrade from windows 6.0 to 6.1.............could u mail me the links to download wm 6.1 and the steps in detail??? m a rookie in such things and will be very gratefull if u can help me with this. thanks a million in advance.......my email id is [email protected] i owe u one dude

Guest Confucious
hey could u help me pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee i have a HTC Touch / Elf i want to upgrade from windows 6.0 to 6.1.............could u mail me the links to download wm 6.1 and the steps in detail??? m a rookie in such things and will be very gratefull if u can help me with this. thanks a million in advance.......my email id is [email protected] i owe u one dude

There isn't (and I doubt if there ever will be) a 6.1 official ROM for the Elf/Elfin - they were talking about the Tytn II

Check out http://wiki.xda-developers.com/index.php?pagename=HTC_Elf

Edited by Confucious