Windows Mobile 6.1

Guest rand

Guest rand

I have just Downloaded the HTC update from their HTC Club and it works brilliantly.

I have given the file to my friend who has an O2 version and after he ran the hardspl program he now has the same phone as me.

i am not sure if i am allowed to post the file from HTC but if a mod says it's ok i will post this with a link.

Lets hope we can get more people using the new firmware :D

Guest Mr Alom
I have just Downloaded the HTC update from their HTC Club and it works brilliantly.

I have given the file to my friend who has an O2 version and after he ran the hardspl program he now has the same phone as me.

i am not sure if i am allowed to post the file from HTC but if a mod says it's ok i will post this with a link.

Lets hope we can get more people using the new firmware :D

Is that the same ROM as Paul's attachment on the other thread? If not, I'd love to download it to my devices as I'm very disappointed with the current ROM I installed couple of days ago from Modaco.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Without checking Paul's thread it probably is a different ROM.

As you have to be a registered member of the HTC club to download the updates, unfortunately we can not have them linked to here.

Guest rand
I am pretty sure PAul was hosting the official rom.

I dont want to break the rules, but this is the offical rom. If there is some way i can let people know how to get this let me know as my friend who has the O2 variant says his phone is much faster :D