HTC P3702 (HTC Vitor)

Guest Exodia

Guest Exodia

So, after seeing all the pretty pics of T-Mobiles Diamond variant (MDA Compact IV), i decided that it was the one for me, i just found it much more attractive. But i dont want the T-Mo branded interface and the troubles of acquiring an unlocked unit. So, a quick Google turned up this: *Link*.

It looks identical to the T-Mo variant (call/end/home/back buttons are same as diamond tho). It says the specs are exactly the same, i hope so, the extra ram would be nice.

I hope it becomes available to more places than just Taiwan. :D

Guest xzces
So, after seeing all the pretty pics of T-Mobiles Diamond variant (MDA Compact IV), i decided that it was the one for me, i just found it much more attractive. But i dont want the T-Mo branded interface and the troubles of acquiring an unlocked unit. So, a quick Google turned up this: *Link*.

It looks identical to the T-Mo variant (call/end/home/back buttons are same as diamond tho). It says the specs are exactly the same, i hope so, the extra ram would be nice.

I hope it becomes available to more places than just Taiwan. :D

haha same here mate! the diamond seems just way to flashy and scratchy to me. But still I've ordered it because I think it's gonna be a while for the 3702 to be released (given t-mobiles previous exclusives) IF it gets released. And I'm not to buy a carrier locked phone ever again.