visda spiderphone

Guest lee20

Guest lee20

i ve tried every thing i can think of to get this phone to connect to my provider i get nothing. the phone looks for networks but cannot connect my sim card is in the phone i am a t-mobile usa suscriber. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Guest awarner (MVP)

Tmobile settings for the USA can be found HERE

The device you have does not run Windows Mobile operating system which this site is designed for so unfortunately it may be hard for members here to help as it's an unknown device.

Are you sure the phone is capable of working on your network? Tmobile generally uses the 1900Mhz band in the USA, the spiderphone appears to be a triband device but I can not find any information on the internet that states what network bands are covered.

Guest lee20
Tmobile settings for the USA can be found HERE

The device you have does not run Windows Mobile operating system which this site is designed for so unfortunately it may be hard for members here to help as it's an unknown device.

Are you sure the phone is capable of working on your network? Tmobile generally uses the 1900Mhz band in the USA, the spiderphone appears to be a triband device but I can not find any information on the internet that states what network bands are covered.

Support Service Area: UK, Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, Asia

Dual-Band: GSM GPRS 900 / 1800 MHz Provider & SIM card: Work for any SIM Card & any Tele Company, SIM Card Unlocked Cellular enhancement protocol: GSM, GPRS (provided from your country Telecom) Bluetooth: 2.0 High Speed Transfer Memory: Built in 128MB, Expandable to 2GB Max (T-flash) Language: English, French,Spanish, Russian, Thai

is there any US companies that run in the 1800 mhz.

thank you for the help

• 1 month later...
Guest awarner (MVP)

Sorry for the late reply, as far as I know there are no operators in the USA that use the 1800 band.

As I mentioned above most use the 1900 band with a few areas using the 850 band.

Guest Confucious
Support Service Area: UK, Europe, Australia, USA, Canada, Asia
It certainly doesn't support USA if it's only dual band!

There is NO US operator that runs on 900 or 1800.

What is the Visda Spiderphone? I can't find any details on it.