How do I copy a pic of my homescreen?

Guest just-saving

Guest just-saving

hiya, not so long ago I read somewhere how to do a screen capture on the s710/vox...for example, if you want to show someone your homescreen you can do something to copy the homescreen and then it saves as a picture which you can then send to someone. What is it that I have to do to be able to do this...can someone please help me on this one? I did it once but have now forgotten what I did.

Many thanks :-)

JS

Edited by just-saving

Guest just-saving

cool, thanks looby. I did manage to do it without any software once but can't for the life of me remember what I did. I will go and get the Magic SS program now.

Thank you so much for your reply. :-)

JS

• 1 month later...
Guest just-saving

Having trouble with the Smart SS app and I dont know why. It says it is storing the screen captures in IPSM/My Documents. I dont know what the IPSM part is cos I dont see an IPSM folder anywhere. Any ideas to help me out would be appreciated.

thank you :D

Guest Dumdidum
Having trouble with the Smart SS app and I dont know why. It says it is storing the screen captures in IPSM/My Documents. I dont know what the IPSM part is cos I dont see an IPSM folder anywhere. Any ideas to help me out would be appreciated.

thank you :D

IPSM was the "Storage" of earlier devices.

If the application is well coded, then you should find the items in Storage/My Documents.

Guest just-saving
IPSM was the "Storage" of earlier devices.

If the application is well coded, then you should find the items in Storage/My Documents.

Thanks dumdidum.

I went to Start then File Explorer. I just took it that the screen captures would be in /My Documents but they arent. So, thats why I started searching for IPSM/My Documents but I dont see it. Am I in storage if I am in File Explorer and it is showing this:

/My Documents

Crikey, I feel so thick. I'm not though. I dont think so anyway!!!! :D

Edited by just-saving

Guest just-saving

UPDATE:

Solved it. I seemed to have been running the wrong copy(?) of SmartSS. After visiting www.louterrailloune.com and getting the right app from there it now works perfectly. Where the other program was saying the screen captures were stored in IPSM/My Documents, this copy just says they are stored in My Documents and sure enough they are. :D

Thanks for your help guys

Guest just-saving

UPDATE:

Solved it. I seemed to have been running the wrong copy(?) of SmartSS. After visiting www.louterrailloune.com and getting the right app from there it now works perfectly. Where the other program was saying the screen captures were stored in IPSM/My Documents, this copy just says they are stored in My Documents and sure enough they are. :D

Thanks for your help guys