Samsung Media player Skin on BJII

Guest U.N.inspector

Guest U.N.inspector

Hi Everyone...

I recently purchased a blackjack II and I have loved every part of this phone thus far.

I have an issue with my media player which has been from day one from receiving it. Below

is a pic of what a BJII playing an MP3 with the Samsung skin should look like:

bj2eg0.jpg

Well.....on mine, I have the Samsung skin enabled but no "peak bars" appear during MP3 play.

Am I missing something? Any help.....appreciated.

U.N.inspector

Guest tamanaco

Is the equalizer animation of the Samsung Media Player Skin working for anyone? I tested using MP3 and WMA files, but I all I get is the grid screen without the animated equalizer graph. Any ideas as to what might be the problem?

Thanks

Guest Fr3nZy

My equalizer works by default. However, I have found that if you install/use the SRS WOW program, it kills the graphic equalizer bars in the Samsung WMP skin. Why? Not sure.

Guest U.N.inspector
My equalizer works by default. However, I have found that if you install/use the SRS WOW program, it kills the graphic equalizer bars in the Samsung WMP skin. Why? Not sure.

Thanks Alot Fr3nZy!!!!!!!

That was it.

I uninstalled the SRS and the equalizer bars came back........

:D

Edited by U.N.inspector

Guest tamanaco

Good find... but when I remove SRS WOW in my BJII it breaks WMP for me. WMP returns an error saying "Cannot play any items on Playlist..." Re-installing SRS WOW fixes the problem. I'm using SRS WOW 1.28.5 which I got from the xda-forum as it was specific for Windows Smartphones. What version are you guys using and where did you get it?... I wonder if there is a conflict with the application files or just some registry entries that get tweaked by the SRS WOW installation that break the Samsung skin animation.

Guest xxa1rxforce1zxx

Have to try that

SRS WOW program makes music sound worst for me anyways

Thanks

Guest dshosu

On my player I've found that if I play streaming .mp3s over the internet the visulaizer doesn't work. But when I play .WMA files on my phone (internal memory) the visualizer works.

• 1 month later...
Guest SOCCERSTRIKER

When i first got my BJII the bars didn't work. I think i bumped a button or somthing because it eventually turned on a couple of days later

• 3 months later...
Mine works only if not using the stereo bluetooth headset.

Mine works with wired earphones, but not with Bluetooth Stereo Headset.

Or just as a standalone player without the earphones plugged in.