New Official Rom on Orange Site for SPV E650

Guest Grayum

Guest Grayum

Can't see this having been mentioned here, so I thought I'd point out the new official E650 update on the Orange Business site:

http://www.business.orange.co.uk

Filename is:

RUU_Vox_ORANGE_UK_1.35.61.1_4.1.13.60_03.18.90_Ship

released May '08

Find it via the "get downloads for your phone" link in the left bar.

Guest iamdecal
Anyone tried this to see what the differences are? :D

trying now, but i cant get it to work with vista - orange site says Xp is needed (Or win 98 FFS, they support win 98 but not vista)

I had my phone sent back to HTC and they sent me it back and said they replaced the mainboard. Anyway the instructions in this say check if your already running the lastest rom and i already have it, only difference is they may have fixed the power issue which may fix the screen blackout problem people have been having, since i pulled the battery out without turning off then it gave me a warning when turning back on that there had been a power loss which causes the phone to shutdown or something. Other than that i haven't noticed anything.

Guest Prof. Yaffle

I tried it very briefly before going to Dr Gonzo's. It generally seemed a lot more responsive. It didn't seem to pause when doing things half as much as the old ROM. Still ugly as sin though without the debrand pack.

Guest Shadowfixeruk
I tried it very briefly before going to Dr Gonzo's. It generally seemed a lot more responsive. It didn't seem to pause when doing things half as much as the old ROM. Still ugly as sin though without the debrand pack.

Whats the OS? I am guessing WM6.0?

Cheers

SF