java games

Guest slugshot_90

Guest slugshot_90

anyone know of a good site tog et some free good java games for the bj2 i tried mobile9.com but none of them seem to work when i load them up

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Dark Horse
anyone know of a good site tog et some free good java games for the bj2 i tried mobile9.com but none of them seem to work when i load them up

Why on earth would you want Java games, most of the paid for stuff is crap let alone the freebies! Stick with the native Windows Mobile titles, they're far better and will be properly formatted for your device.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Guest Menneisyys
Why on earth would you want Java games, most of the paid for stuff is crap let alone the freebies! Stick with the native Windows Mobile titles, they're far better and will be properly formatted for your device.

Regards,

Dark Horse

let me disagree. there're tos of excellent Java games; for example, Simcity Societies. See my related review.

Guest Menneisyys
the only thing i found are emulators and doom, i cant get quake or duke nukem to work

make sur eyou DO follow my games reviews - in general, I also elaborate on their Smartphone compliance too (excluding, unfortunately, Landscape devices, having none of them).

Guest Menneisyys
i wanted to play ones like devil may cry 3d and others like that

You need hardware three-D support term for jara games? Then, get a Nokia N95 instead.

• 11 months later...
Guest ScreamingFalcon
as a wise man once said

"make searchy thy friend"

(just go google it)

I like your old school guidebook look to your hint.