Trying to use pocketnester on blackjack...

Guest trancegod

Guest trancegod

Very new to all of this. I am trying to put NES games on my husband's blackjack but pocket nester just does not seem to work for me. I have re-assigned the buttons for the control but once I load the game and try to start it nothing works. It keeps running through the demo plays and I cant press start or choose the number of players. What am I doing wrong? I really dont care if I can play in landscape mode, I just want it to work. Can someone help a girl out? :D

Edited by trancegod

Guest JeepinCalifornia
Very new to all of this. I am trying to put NES games on my husband's blackjack but pocket nester just does not seem to work for me. I have re-assigned the buttons for the control but once I load the game and try to start it nothing works. It keeps running through the demo plays and I cant press start or choose the number of players. What am I doing wrong? I really dont care if I can play in landscape mode, I just want it to work. Can someone help a girl out? :D

Blackjack I or II?

I have a BJII - able to load and change buttons with no problems using Pocket Nester Plus ver 0.9... Have you tried uninstalling, rebooting the phone, and reinstalling? Are any (the originally programmed A, B, Start, Select, before you change them) buttons working?

Edited by JeepinCalifornia