Need to buy a new leather case, any recommendations?

Guest Skullface

Guest Skullface

I have a Vario3, came with a nice leather case, belt hook type, fold over flap, and it had a hard plastic in the flats of it to protect the LCD screen. A nice young boxer dog ate it , the LCD survived so i'm rating the design. I've got £20ish to replace the case. Any thoughts, as i'm new to PDA phones and really have no idea of the market.

Please no, 'look online and choose one you like' posts.

Guest Dark Horse
I have a Vario3, came with a nice leather case, belt hook type, fold over flap, and it had a hard plastic in the flats of it to protect the LCD screen. A nice young boxer dog ate it , the LCD survived so i'm rating the design. I've got £20ish to replace the case. Any thoughts, as i'm new to PDA phones and really have no idea of the market.

Please no, 'look online and choose one you like' posts.

Check out the Krusell range of cases, they're great and fit very snugly.

Regards,

Dark Horse

Guest Skullface

Too add, I like that with the original one, it can stay on my belt and has the elastics to make it safe to drop the handset in from above, while on the move. Fold the flap and velcro over and its safe.

Guest l3v5y
Too add, I like that with the original one, it can stay on my belt and has the elastics to make it safe to drop the handset in from above, while on the move. Fold the flap and velcro over and its safe.

You could always get a stock case :D (Found one here: http://www.mobilefun.co.uk/product/14378.htm)

I agree with Dark Horse, I have a Krussel case for my Prophet, works great and is very tough :(

Guest tinyk

I have a brand new stock case and a brand new fancy belt holster (the plastic one that phone clips into) if your in the uk drop me a line.

Guest Happy Dave
I have a brand new stock case and a brand new fancy belt holster (the plastic one that phone clips into) if your in the uk drop me a line.

i'd be interested in the holster, is it a Sedeio one?

D

Guest Jimllfixit

Stick with the case that comes with the handset, the HTC is by far the best one for comfort and ease of use, the Krusel one is too hard and you struggle to get the handset out for fear of dropping it.

HTC standard case for me....

Guest Mr Alom

I bought this leather case from eXpansy with my discount from MoDaCo which still looks as new because I have 4 different cases for my Kaiser. The only thing with this case is, it makes your phone/device look a bit bulky. :D