MobileAIM - AIM for Windows Mobile

Guest PPCInformer

Guest PPCInformer
mobileaim1b2a0077ur4.jpg
Say AOL... "AIM for Windows Mobile brings all of the best features of AIM on your PC to your Windows Mobile smartphone! AIM for Windows Mobile lets you communicate whenever you want, wherever you are, in whatever way suits you best - IM or text. Update your AIM status and information when you’re on the go. Change your conversation style, manage your Buddy List, and much more."

So, the AOL Instant Messenger client called MobileAIM has been posted on the AOL Beta page. I for one am not that excited about it. 'Why?' you might ask. Well, there are other clients like Palringo, Jive and Fring etc. that already offer this and with those clients you dont need to have multiple application for each messenger... plus I don't actually have an AIM account :D

If you DO however, you may find there are specific features present in MobileAIM that are not available on the other clients, and hey, it's free to try! If you want to test drive this beta for Pocket PC or Smartphone...

Signup and Download!

Via: 1800pocketpc.com

[Edited for News by Paul (MVP)]

Guest Max Wood

I dont use AIM because.. well, no one else does anymore! But I hate the fact that it looks better than any MSN Messenger for Windows Mobile lol.

Guest Sonicr360

Well, thought I would sign up. I have an old AOL account that rarely gets used, and I use to use the old AIM Messenger for windows 2002 mobile.

Have to admit, its quite a nice little app - certainly works ok on the TYTN II fine, with no problems.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.