Upgrade to????????????

Guest Tommy Squeaker

Guest Tommy Squeaker

Hey All, i currently have a Vario 3 with T Mobile.

My contract expires end of September, so i'm starting to look around for possible upgrades, i will be staying with T Mobile, so obviously the phones need to be available on T Mobile.

I've kinda decided on one of two, the last few years i've had the Vario, Vario 2 and now Vario 3 :lol: so the first option would be the new Vario, which i would of thought will be the Touch Pro? If and when will this be available on T Mobile?

The other phone i like the look of is the Samsung i900. Will T Mobile be doing this phone? If not, its a quick decision :D

Main features i use are, Tom Tom via a micro Sd card, Internet and Bubble Breaker :( i probably don't utilise all the Vario 3's features, but they are the main things i use off the top of my head, oh just remembered the weather feature on it too :o

I'm torn, i like the qwerty keyboard, but i also like the 5mp camera and the radio on the i900.

So if they are both on T Mobile, which one would be the better option?

I don't mind waiting a month or two after my renewel date for the right phone.

Thanks for any insights :lol:

Guest WearTheFoxHat

My choices would be:

i900

Touch Pro (Raphael)

Maybe Glofiish V900

The touch pro should certainly be out soon, as will the i900. I'm not sure about T-Mobile stocking them ... however you can always buy the handset out of contract and then get your contract reduced by brining your own phone. Then you wouldn't have to worry about getting it unlocked etc too.

Guest andrewkeith5

i've no idea about the i900 as i don't really like samsung, but I did read somewhere that t-mobile are planning to launch the vario iv (touch pro) in september, so you shouldn't have to wait long at all). T-mobile haven't stocked any of samsungs offerings afaik yet, orange tend to get them first unfortunately.

Guest Tommy Squeaker

Yeah i seem to drop on the new Vario release when i come round to upgrade :D

I take it the i900 will run Tom Tom 6?

Guess it comes down to whether or not T Mobile stock the i900?