Grab a free copy of 'Big Box of Blox' courtesy of Club Astraware

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
bbobfree-20080704-163523.jpg
Astraware, friends of MoDaCo and purveyors of fine quality Windows Mobile games, are offering their 'Big Box of Blox' game (usually $10) to existing and new Club Astraware users for the month of July!

"Big Box of Blox is a block stacking game taken to outrageous extremes! Using stylus or button controls, arrange the three-blox-high stacks as they fall. Match blox in groups of three or more, vertically or horizontally, to eliminate them - but that's not all!

Don't just stack the blox. Smash them, blast them, mutate them or explode them in a shower of flames! Use special blox including jokers, bombs, frogs, mushrooms, fireballs and slot machines to clear the board before it reaches the top!"

It's slick, it's fun, it's FREE (for both Pocket PC and Smartphone (as well as Palm and S60)). Not only that, if you head over to http://www.digital-eel.com, you can get Mac and PC versions free too! Phew!

All you need to do to get your free copy is to sign up for a Club Astraware account, which is free in itself and brings the following benefits...
  • Earn a point for every cent you spend
  • Easy to sign up - it takes just a couple of minutes and it's free!
  • Get 2500 points for joining - that's $2.50 to spend instantly!
  • Regular exclusive Club discounts and double points offers
  • Points can be used as part payment for any Astraware game
  • Subscribe to our newsletters featuring exclusive discounts
  • Manage your registrations - get code reminders and transfer them if you change devices.

What are you waiting for? Head on over and let us know what you think of the game! :(

P

PS If you DON'T want to sign up to Club Astraware and get the game free, you can still buy it for $10 as normal :D

Guest Dark Horse

Just downloaded the Windows Mobile for Smartphone CAB version and it doesn't work on my i600 despite Astraware saying it supports native 320x240 resolution :D

Game installs but when you start, the graphics are all messed up and you can't do anything. Looks like it's working in the background as moving the cursor up and down seems to select something (last option is exit game) but with the graphics all crazy and messed , it's illegible.

Guest wOLve^
I sent an email to Astraware, they confirmed that Big Box of Blox doesn't work on the Blackjack/i600.

helllo there...i'm a new user in this forum n glad to join u guys on this topic ere...is this game spprt my htc tytn || ??n when i checkd it only offrs trial vers...is tht uguys dloding??i thght trial's are only for certain periods rite??other thn buyin it...is thre any other ways to get it full vers??e.g crackks???hehehe :D

Guest wOLve^
Ummm, please note the forum rules - NO PIRACY.

It's FREE for the whole of July anyway - just read the first post.

P

ooopss...very2 sorry...respct that... :D ,,

-okay now i dld in my pc the games..but hw do i instll it in my HTc??sorry...am very2 new in this smartphn thingy..hope u guys can help.. :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.