ABC as default input

Guest bluffy

Guest scrattyrat
I've seen few guys around searching for solution to disable xt9 as default input method. Attached CAB is for Touch Dual but works perfectly on Shadow. No need to restart the phone.

what des the cab do exactly? is it a reg change i could do myself? I am havig issues connecting to my pc and so cannot copy over any cabs etc...

I have an orange e650. i did have abc as the default input method but after a hard reseet i cannot see how to change the default method?

thanks

Guest bluffy
what des the cab do exactly?

The cab disables xt9 being a default input method. You can still use xt9 after installing it but default mode is going to be ABC.

Guest ronangel
The cab disables xt9 being a default input method. You can still use xt9 after installing it but default mode is going to be ABC.

I've already downloaded it and install on device not storage og my shadow and I try to reply to text but still xt9.

Guest ronangel
I've seen few guys around searching for solution to disable xt9 as default input method. Attached CAB is for Touch Dual but works perfectly on Shadow. No need to restart the phone.

Is there anyone who disabled xt9 as default wm6 orig. rom? Guys help!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest ronangel
Is there anyway to get rid of this now? haha. It dosen't show up in the remove programs list...

It worked great, just tired of ABC mode.

Its working great now after I download MyHTC Updated 6.1 rom, Tnx.