HTC TOUCH PRO

Guest IKWeb

Guest IKWeb

Hello Guys

I have been looking for information on this all day and cant find anything,

I have noticed orange have updated the HTC phones over the last few days, also published on here, but does anyone know when they would be looking to carry the HTC Touch Pro??

I can find information on spec but no dates etc listed, I am coming up for a new phone and am wondering if its worth waiting due to the diamond not having any SD slots and no k'board.

Advice welcome, Thanks

IKWeb

• 3 weeks later...
Guest andy778

Hello Guys

I have been looking for information on this all day and cant find anything,

I have noticed orange have updated the HTC phones over the last few days, also published on here, but does anyone know when they would be looking to carry the HTC Touch Pro??

I can find information on spec but no dates etc listed, I am coming up for a new phone and am wondering if its worth waiting due to the diamond not having any SD slots and no k'board.

Advice welcome, Thanks

IKWeb

The Diamond's out now and personally I think it's worth a look - it's available through Orange too.

There's the full spec and some interesting viewpoints at the following site...

http://mypocketpcmobile.com/FullReviewHTCT...47/Default.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
Guest IKWeb

So what do you guys think,

HTC Touch Pro, Or IPhone..... (Down side is I wait till Orange stock the IPhone, or move to O2) Altho I guess orange wont have the Iphone for another year or so... ? ?

Guest pete_thomson
Touch Pro - later this month...

P

The question is...... have they got the graphics acceleration sorted on the Touch Pro, or will it suffer the same problems as the Kaiser?

If it's sorted then I could well be upgrading and passing my Kaiser to the wife.

Guest not_sure

Thats good news paul, if it is definate :D ?

No memory card is so out of touch with how people move their data.The i900 has similar size to the diamond and yet it has a memory slot. I think the touch pro is a better overall device in principle (over the diamond) and is well worth waiting for.

http://www.mobilewhack.com/the-htc-touch-p...ice-and-a-date/. Release date of the 1st of september.

Guest bigjim

Im hopefully going to get the Vodafone one, as i had a Touch Diamond, but sent the "Bugger" back as the battery would heat up to maximum and drain in 2-3 hours! Does anyone know if the bigger battery in the Touch Pro will make any difference, as im thinking that Vodafone will still use the worst ROM available and ship a unit to me that is boderline useless. They say if i flash the ROM to a useable one i wont have a warranty. When i sent the phone back the woman in the returns department said i could flash it and keep the warranty. Im very confused by all this. I have a Vox at the moment, which i love, it works, the battery is good. Im a bit worried about having to get another device and then promptly send it back. So far this year they (Vodafone) have had these back due to faulty Nokia N95 8GB, Nokia 8600 (Dont ask), Nokia E51 (Wireless wouldn't connect) Htc Diamond (Good for frying an egg on).