Facebook on your mobile just got app'ed!

Guest deadphill

Guest deadphill

Just seen that snapface have updated to version 1.0, so going to download and try again. I do hope its not as crap as it was last time with the amounts of data I had!

Oh I never did get to review face of mobile at the time. I tried it and it was pants. All it did was link to the pages of the mobile facebook pages!

I was going to post back as I spend a lot of time at "work" on the laptop, however the network admin has decided to block anything with more than a few mentions of facebook, so I can only post stuff related to this topic when I am off this network, like I am now!

Cheers

Phill

Guest darthbane2k
Wonder if it supports VGA now?

*tries*

P

Supports VGA? You sure??!!

I tried it on my diamond (latest version) and the icons to switch between wall/inbox/etc are so tiny, you need a precision stylus just to change link. Furthermore when you view pics they do not fill the entirety of the screen.

This app is far from being VGA friendly.

• 4 months later...
Guest jim.mason

I've ben using this on and off on a Kaiser, but since installing on my spangly new Touch HD, it keeps saying their is a problem with the network connection when logging in. I've followed the procedure on the website but still no joy.

Also noticed that it didn't mention about installing an equifax certificate as it did on the Kaiser.

Any ideas???

Guest jim.mason
I've ben using this on and off on a Kaiser, but since installing on my spangly new Touch HD, it keeps saying their is a problem with the network connection when logging in. I've followed the procedure on the website but still no joy.

Also noticed that it didn't mention about installing an equifax certificate as it did on the Kaiser.

Any ideas???

All sorted - bloody T Mobile poxy I mean proxy settings !!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.