Diamond FREE on O £35 tariff with £80 Auto Cashback or Jawbone Headset or 5 months FREE or Nintendo DS Lite or Wii Fit

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)

Now, i'm pretty sure i'm reading this right...

MoDaCo partners Mobiles.co.uk seems to be offering the very desirable HTC Touch Diamond for an impressive FREE on a Dolphin 35 (18 month) contract with Orange, which gives you 600 mins Any Network Anytime + Unlimited Texts. Now that seems decent in itself, but not only that, you also get £80 Auto Cashback or a FREE Jawbone Headset or 5 months FREE line rental or a FREE Nintendo DS Lite or a FREE Nintendo Wii Fit.

Is this the best deal around on the Diamond? I imagine so! :D Head on over for more details!

I should also point out that this is 'no redemption needed' cashback... unlike some other less reputable online stores!

P

Edit: Use promo code 'MVCJB' for a free jawbone headset too!

Edit 2: As this is a MoDaCo affiliate, all purchases using this link quality for a free 1 year subscription to MoDaCo Plus! Contact me after delivery to activate!

mboilesdiamond-20080710-160404.jpg

Guest Paul (MVP)
I should also point out that this is 'no redemption needed' cashback... unlike some other less reputable online stores!

It's instant cashback...

Automatic cashback is a promotion from Mobiles.co.uk, where payment is automatically processed 14 days following the delivery of your phone, which allows time for any phone returns. Payment will be a cheque sent directly from our parent company The Carphone Warehouse. Receipt of the cheque will typically be eight days to allow for cheque processing, printing and postage time.

:D

P

Guest blackhorse
I'm not sure how the O data deals work. Anyone?

P

I posted it over here

http://www.mobiholics.com/content/orange/2...ge-during-july/

But basically any orange customer signing up, upgrading or even just changing talk plan will get a free unlimited bundle applied to their account

I know this offer works with direct and retail, i would double check if works indirect (if my memory serves me correctly, the article i read on our intranet says it will) but please dont quote me! Seek confirmation for yourself

I know this offer works with direct and retail, i would double check if works indirect (if my memory serves me correctly, the article i read on our intranet says it will)

When I asked Phones4U earlier they said it was 250Mb although the paperwork said 30. The manager had just bought one and was confident it was 250Mb

Guest blackhorse
When I asked Phones4U earlier they said it was 250Mb although the paperwork said 30. The manager had just bought one and was confident it was 250Mb

250mb used to be the bundle for panther plans

This was axed on the 1st of july, and it became 500mb on any plan £35+

Edited by blackhorse

Guest jimbouk
250mb used to be the bundle for panther plans

This was axed on the 1st of july, and it became 500mb on any plan £35+

Tread carefully. Some of the paperwork still says 250mb.

Guest Paul (MVP)

Edit 2: As this is a MoDaCo affiliate, all purchases using this link quality for a free 1 year subscription to MoDaCo Plus! Contact me after delivery to activate!

P

Guest mcwarre

P

Paul,

Shouldn't you stress that this only applies if they click through this to them? Else wise you could be outa pocket.....

Guest redblackred

Beepy.co.uk have a good deal - HTC Diamond + Dolphin 40 + £150 instant cashback. However they fail to accept its out on orange and have no idea when they'll get it. I saw this site and immediatly went to mobiles.co.uk

I managed to get the Dolphin 40 + £130 instant cashback + jawbone via your code, its all listed on my receipt, tho not on the order summary on the site. Hopefully all works out though.

Mobiles.co.uk told me they don't have stock yet either but said it'll be back in stock within the next 2 days - Highly recommended!

Guest mcwarre
Mobiles.co.uk told me they don't have stock yet either but said it'll be back in stock within the next 2 days - Highly recommended!

So they are selling it but don't have it in stock??? Mmmm. Might have to cancel my order if that's the case.

Guest redblackred
So they are selling it but don't have it in stock??? Mmmm. Might have to cancel my order if that's the case.

Yep, give them a call to double check, though they may be closed now. But at the worst it should be at your door by monday I reckon. I've been looking forward to this phone for so long now, just wish it'd hurry up!

Guest LeiChat

A friend found this deal the other day too, but reading the small print, the best option value wise is the 5 months line rental, but that part is by redemption.

According to him, it's only the cashback that's instant. :D

Guest redblackred
A friend found this deal the other day too, but reading the small print, the best option value wise is the 5 months line rental, but that part is by redemption.

According to him, it's only the cashback that's instant. :D

From mobiles.co.uk?

the redemption offers are probably better value but if you want to avoidthe hassle go for the instant cashback. - i think they send out a check with 14-90 days after you get the phone (i cant remember which, seen so many of these deals)

Guest mdw_cubed

P

And I just renewed my Plus membership this morning :D

I bet they don't have any Wii Fit's in stock :(

I'm still trying to decide if I should hang on for the Compact IV...then again will the O inclusive data plans be available in August?

Guest Paul (MVP)
Paul,

Shouldn't you stress that this only applies if they click through this to them? Else wise you could be outa pocket.....

That's why I wrote 'purchases using this link'!

P

Guest pmeletti

Well I took the plunge and got one from mobiles last night, just rang them to confirm and they did say they were having stock problems, but they have now got stock in, so I should get the phone tomorrow!

Guest faddy

I jsut signed up directly via oranges website.. they seem to have a pretty decent deal:

htc diamond £39.99

700 xnet minutes

100 texts

Unlimited Landline calls

Unlimited Mobile browsing (unsure about the limit on this)

Plus if you go through quid co you get £150 cashback.. all for £30 per month

delivery on tuesday :D

Edited by faddy

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.