Diamond FREE on O £35 tariff with £80 Auto Cashback or Jawbone Headset or 5 months FREE or Nintendo DS Lite or Wii Fit

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest James

Very interested how you got that £150 offer :D

was trying to get that but it would not let me :/

told me to phone orange but the guy on the phone could not help... he is going to phone me back in 20 mins after speaking with 'higher' management :/

I jsut signed up directly via oranges website.. they seem to have a pretty decent deal:

htc diamond £39.99

700 xnet minutes

100 texts

Unlimited Landline calls

Unlimited Mobile browsing (unsure about the limit on this)

Plus if you go through quid co you get £150 cashback.. all for £30 per month

delivery on tuesday :(

Guest James

Well the guy from orange did get back to me....

He spoke to Higher management and was told that the £150 cashback was defo not from orange and it would not be honoured :/ weird?

very strange at the quidco site does say:-

Orange are giving you an amazing £150 cashback on all pay monthly mobile contracts. Hurry ends midnight Sunday!!

Guest faddy
Well the guy from orange did get back to me....

He spoke to Higher management and was told that the £150 cashback was defo not from orange and it would not be honoured :/ weird?

very strange at the quidco site does say:-

The way quidco works is the links are affiliated from their site.. they then track your order through oranges website and once tracked it actually gets paid into your quidco account.. quidco then pay the amount you earn into your bank account ever three months.. i have nearly £500 including this orange one waiting in my account to be paid in septemeber.. definately is legitimate as most if not all my payments have been on time..

actually looking at my account.. orange has already been tracked to my quidco account.. :D

orangezc1.th.jpg]

Edited by faddy

Guest James
The way quidco works is the links are affiliated from their site.. they then track your order through oranges website and once tracked it actually gets paid into your quidco account.. quidco then pay the amount you earn into your bank account ever three months.. i have nearly £500 including this orange one waiting in my account to be paid in septemeber.. definately is legitimate as most if not all my payments have been on time..

actually looking at my account.. orange has already been tracked to my quidco account.. :D

orangezc1.th.jpg]

Ah nice mate... shame it diddnt work when i tried it :/

Guest redblackred

mobiles.co.uk definatly have stock, just triple checked

I'll post a review ina couple of days after i get some everyday use out of it

Guest saqmaster

Hmmm what a crappy situation for me! My current Orange contract doesn't expire for 3 months and i'm not eligible for an upgrade for another 12 days!!

I know that Orange won't give me any kind of great deal when it comes to upgrading/renewing.. what are my options folks? Save meeeeeeee :D

Guest capt_janeway
Hmmm what a crappy situation for me! My current Orange contract doesn't expire for 3 months and i'm not eligible for an upgrade for another 12 days!!

I know that Orange won't give me any kind of great deal when it comes to upgrading/renewing.. what are my options folks? Save meeeeeeee :D

In exactly the same boat :( I'm sure the iPhone rush will be over by then and Orange won't be so desperate to do deals

Guest Killian

I’ve still got 6 months left in my tmob contract for the Kaiser….am tempted to get this anyway with the £150 cash back as that would effectively give me 5 months for free. But then I’d be locked into another contract for another 13 months and no doubt there will be bigger and better phones out………. Decisions, decisions…… argh!! :D

Guest pd.ryder

:D

But then I’d be locked into another contract for another 13 months and no doubt there will be bigger and better phones out………. Decisions, decisions…… argh!! :o

And the Raphael / Vario IV will be out be the end of Aug (according to T's CS bods). Personally, I'm waiting for the V IV :(

Guest redblackred
:(

And the Raphael / Vario IV will be out be the end of Aug (according to T's CS bods). Personally, I'm waiting for the V IV :o

Well they muffed my order up :D - i passed the credit check, they picked it of the shelf, yet forgot to despatch it....idiots. - so now i have to wait till tuesday

Guest Cowie
Well they muffed my order up :D - i passed the credit check, they picked it of the shelf, yet forgot to despatch it....idiots. - so now i have to wait till tuesday

I placed my order on Thusday. Got an email confirming the order followed later by one stating that they'd despatched the order. Nothing arrived Friday so I emailed them. Got a reply stating that the order had definitely been sent to despatch and to expect the order today (Saturday) by 1pm. Still nothing. Just checked my order status via their web site and it says 'Pending'!! I hope they really have got stock and aren't messing about - has anyone here actually ordered via the link and received theirs?

Guest pmeletti

Well I got mine from mobiles today, and am very happy with it! Bit of an upgrade from my MDA compact and FAR better than my N95!

Guest Cowie
Well I got mine from mobiles today, and am very happy with it! Bit of an upgrade from my MDA compact and FAR better than my N95!

Cool, probably just my bad luck then. Got an email from Rebecca at mobiles saying it will be with me "by the latest 1pm Monday 14th", despite the fact that the order status still shows as pending. Can't say I'm feeling confident that it will arrive.

Have Orange applied their branding to the menus or is it pretty much un-touched HTC?

Guest Cowie

The same as James (£80 + Jawbone) - if it ever actually arrives - fingers crossed for tomorrow.

I've got the original Jawbone that I use with my TyTNII and it's great (people can't tell I'm in the car with the radio on). SWIMBO can have that, though I expect that she'll complain that it's too big and want to take my new toy off me.

Guest James

Sold the Jawbone on eBay today... i just cant get on with headsets! :/

looking for more accessories now :D

Just bought the Brodit Active Car Mount.. awaiting stock of the Desktop Cradle :(

Guest cwjhudson

Got mine on Saturday went for the 5 months free and Jawbone..... need to put envelopes on my noticeboard and diary it - I am very mean and even more forgetfull - not a good thing with cashbacks.

BTW the best deal I could find anywhere and I had assumed it was the old Jawbone not the Jawbone 2 I recieved.

Phone is awesome - browsing in a different league to my tytn 11. :D

Guest Cowie
yeah i got mine too today :( ...my order status was also showing 'pending' on their website :/

Well the promised deadline of 1pm today came and went and still no delivery. A bit dischuffed at waiting in again :D . I suppose Royal Mail could have lost it but I can only speculate as I haven't had any response from mobiles.co.uk to my emails yet.

They did send me an email asking me if I'd fancy writing a review of the Diamond and get a free car charger for my trouble!?!

Guest James

Yeah, got that e-mail too... sent one back! free car charger!

3 of my friends tried buying one today and got e-mails saying it was out of stock :D

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.