Sky Anytime/Remote Record?

Guest Snoopstah

Guest Snoopstah

Anyone had any luck getting this working on the Diamond? I tried the usual sony_withouttv JAR file, but with the default Esmertec JBED installation the 'login' softkey is inaccessible. The TNT JBED version seems to install but I can't find any way to run it - it always seems to be the Esmertec JBED that starts up.

Any ideas?

Guest darthbane2k
Anyone had any luck getting this working on the Diamond? I tried the usual sony_withouttv JAR file, but with the default Esmertec JBED installation the 'login' softkey is inaccessible. The TNT JBED version seems to install but I can't find any way to run it - it always seems to be the Esmertec JBED that starts up.

Any ideas?

It wont work at all sadly.

I used to use this app with my old Sony Ericsson - it was great.

Suggest you use sky.com's tv listings website and remote record from there - now can Opera 9 display it?.. thats another question..

Guest Snoopstah
It wont work at all sadly.

I used to use this app with my old Sony Ericsson - it was great.

Suggest you use sky.com's tv listings website and remote record from there - now can Opera 9 display it?.. thats another question..

Well, the thing is it *will* work (as I understand it) with the right Java runtime on - it certainly works on other Windows Mobile devices. It's just a case of getting a Java runtime onto the phone that has the right featureset.