nav key issues

Guest maclondon

Guest maclondon

hi everyone - i sold my diamond and the buyer has a question.

im presumming hes trying to use the nav key on the touch flo screens and its not applicable in those

is that correct - the nav key only works in native wm apps?

I had no problems with the nav key. though im sure i only used it inside apps like contacts etc.

to tab between items. not in the actual interface in general.

can anyone confirm this is correct. or have they broken the nav keys!!

their comment below...

i got the phone today, thanks for quick ship. however, im afraid to say that i've encountered a problem with the handset; the navigation key does not work well; i can click it, but it won't navigate up down, left or right. I've read the accompanying booklets and already had another person test the navigation key to make sure it isn't just me, but can't see how to fix this. I fully understand that this may have been an oversight.

I would be happy to return this to you y special delivery in the condition I received it if you are willing to give me a refund (then you can test the handset to see what I mean about the navigation key). I'm sorry to have to suggest this; I wouldn't under normal circumstances as I do want this make of hansdet, but as it's so expensive I would prefer it to be fully functioning. Thanks.

Guest jimbouk

I reckon he is trying to use the centre button as a joystick... the diamond doesnt work like that. It has four buttons located around the centre button. If you ask him to look at the centre button, there are four arrows outside it. He should push there to navigate up/down/left/right.

Guest maclondon
I reckon he is trying to use the centre button as a joystick... the diamond doesnt work like that. It has four buttons located around the centre button. If you ask him to look at the centre button, there are four arrows outside it. He should push there to navigate up/down/left/right.

spot on - THANKS! - i got this reply :

Oh, its ok, we managed to get it to work.

We pressed the directions to the outside of the button and it's working well.

Guest FlangeArtist
spot on - THANKS! - i got this reply :

Oh, its ok, we managed to get it to work.

We pressed the directions to the outside of the button and it's working well.

Hehe...I made that misteke for the first 5 minutes too :-)