MDA Compact IV available NOW from T-Mobile (now with unboxing!)

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest vii_voo
I like the phone but i have to get rid of that damn magenta/pink eyesore of a scheme...also, it's a shame that the youtube and messenger apps have been removed,

If i was to flash my rom would it invalidate any warranty ? How difficult is it to do and where do i get the standard rom from and on the off chance there is a problem and it buggers up the phone, what are the chances of reinstalling the original T-mobile rom thus t-mobile not being able to suss what i've been up to ? Oh and where do i get the T-mobile rom from ??

I wonder why they have removed the youtube and messenger apps?

Guest baldbazza
What deal did you get from O?

Dolphin 35 for 18 months with "Unlimited anytime mobile browsing" for £30 per month from Orange web site less £50 cashback through Quidco. I was tempted by the £130 cashback deal from e2save but was suspicious of the amount of pratting about I'd have to do to cancel the extras I'd have to sign up to.

Overall, to move to Orange: £534 over 18 months; T-Mobile's best deal for a loyal customer: £575. I've drawn my conclusions...

Incidentally, many thanks to the monkey in Vodafone's Oxford Street store who came up with a pretty unattractive deal but did amuse me by insisting that the Vodafone v1615 (i.e. TyTN II) is made by Nokia.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.