The HTC Touch Diamond Desktop Cradle.. its HERE! :D

Guest James

Guest James

WOW! Yesterday i ordered a HTC Touch Diamond Desktop Cradle (CR G300) from expansys, they were not in stock but i thouigh i would pre-order anyway. And guess what! it was on my desk when i go into work! so far so good... :D

Any Questions then please ask!

Expansys Direct Link : HERE

UPDATE 18/07/08 : HERE But NO stock :angry:

Remember to get hold of a £10 expansys voucher :D

17-Jul-2008_IMG_3468.JPG

Guest highlorddave
a bargain!

Total = £24 delivered (using a £10 voucher supplied by mono :D )

Ooh very pretty

Does it have a place for recharging a second battery too?

Guest highlorddave
Unfortunately not... But the Audio output in the back is cool! (Not tried it yet)

reading the expansys i guess the extended battery charging insert will replace the phone charging insert so you can only use one at a time!

expansys also mention tv-out as well as audio!

Guest darthbane2k

Hmmm..

Im in two minds whether to snap this up (I too have an expansys voucher)

On the one hand, it would look very stylish on my desk, on the other hand its a bit of a rip off for £30

Guest Rapier

James, on the link you put in the first post it says "discontinued" :D They are going to put a new version on the market and taken out this one? Why they didn't keep it until another cradle is available? I don't understand why it is "discontinued"

Guest James
James, on the link you put in the first post it says "discontinued" :D They are going to put a new version on the market and taken out this one? Why they didn't keep it until another cradle is available? I don't understand why it is "discontinued"

OH! :D

just seen that! ive updated the link on the first post.. its pre-order only though :angry:

Guest blackhorse

Just preordered.

They are expecting 500 on the 30th July into the warehouses and already have preorders for 350!

With the voucher i think i paid £25 delivered.

Thanks Modaco for my voucher (£35 is a rip off £25 is expensive but i do want!!)

Edited by blackhorse