CoPilot 7

Guest eggs

Guest amd7000

Seems the gps on the diamond isn't that good to me. Really struggles to get locked on to a satalite. Looks like good software though.

Guest Confucious

Does the diamond come with QuickGPS? If so, make sure it's up to date.

Not tried a diamond myself but have used it a lot on the Athena.

Guest Jazz_UK
Seems the gps on the diamond isn't that good to me. Really struggles to get locked on to a satalite. Looks like good software though.

Have you updated QuickGPS? I found that both CoPilot & TomTom were about the same in getting locked

Jazz

have used it quite a bit but not on the diamond. depends what you want to know!

I just want to know how it works. Is it fast? Telling you the right way? Easy to use?...

Please just write some of your experiences.

Thanks in advance!

Guest jimbouk

I am using Live 6 on mjy diamond. The fix is faster than any previous device I have used (M3100 with Copilot BT GPS and Tytn2 with built in GPS) and the screen is a joy. Other than running the battery down quickly it is very good.

With a Live 7 upgrade only costing me £49 I am trying to persuade myself I don't need it.

Guest amd7000

O.K. Forget the first post, just done a hard rest, must of had wrong settings.

Just did a small trip to the shop and it locks onto the signal faster than my old tomtom go, plus its a doddle to use but has plenty of features too. I prefer the software to my tomtom go but the tomtom has a nice big screen. I am very impressed with it. :D