anyone want to sell me their Orange tytn II box

Guest unknown-singh

Guest unknown-singh

Hi i need a orange tytn II box with all accessories included anyone want to sell it to me, i need it as im selling my TYTN II, n i lost the box when i moved house,

let me know how much your after.

cheers.

sorry if this request aint allowed,

Guest WearTheFoxHat

lol ... this post made me chuckle.

Ebay : "For Sale one TyTN II ... hardly used, still with box"

Obviously you wouldn't get as much selling it without the accessories, but after paying someone for the box and bits, then would there be and difference??

Note to anyone selling their box: I'd advise you remove the white sticker on the side of box with the handset's details on it. From memory, it has the IMEI of the handset on there, and you don't quite know where it will end up once it's been sold.

Guest unknown-singh
lol ... this post made me chuckle.

Ebay : "For Sale one TyTN II ... hardly used, still with box"

Obviously you wouldn't get as much selling it without the accessories, but after paying someone for the box and bits, then would there be and difference??

Note to anyone selling their box: I'd advise you remove the white sticker on the side of box with the handset's details on it. From memory, it has the IMEI of the handset on there, and you don't quite know where it will end up once it's been sold.

well i think without the box i would loose a fair slice of the pie, i just sold my friends one for him for £320 including postage that was boxed with all accesories, so im hoping to pick up a box and sell mine.

cheers.

Guest Mysterious Stranger
well i think without the box i would loose a fair slice of the pie, i just sold my friends one for him for £320 including postage that was boxed with all accesories, so im hoping to pick up a box and sell mine.

cheers.

Wow! I sold an unused one for less than that 4 months ago! And with the Diamond out the prices have fallen further! He was lucky..

M.S