Screen and WiFi

Guest Espensodal

Guest Espensodal

I have recently aquired the htc diamond. However when i got it, as i turned it on, all the colors where distorted, but over like 5 seconds, the colors turned to normal. It was like the distorted images slided out of the left side like lines, and then the screen where just fine again.

This bothers me, because every time the screen has been off, when i wake the device it all happens over again. i have tried to write htc support, but they dont reply to me.

I also have trouble with the wifi. as soon as it connects to a network, it shuts down again after a few seconds of activity. it simply wont stay on for more than 2-3 seconds.

Have any of you guys experienced the same problem? and perhaps found a solution?

Guest Neil5459
I have recently aquired the htc diamond. However when i got it, as i turned it on, all the colors where distorted, but over like 5 seconds, the colors turned to normal. It was like the distorted images slided out of the left side like lines, and then the screen where just fine again.

This bothers me, because every time the screen has been off, when i wake the device it all happens over again. i have tried to write htc support, but they dont reply to me.

I also have trouble with the wifi. as soon as it connects to a network, it shuts down again after a few seconds of activity. it simply wont stay on for more than 2-3 seconds.

Have any of you guys experienced the same problem? and perhaps found a solution?

As it's so new, your remedy is with the reseller not HTC Support (unless you bought it direcrt from HTC?); this is a faulty product, and needs to be replaced.

The WiFi thing may be that it needs the Power setting turned up- Settings/Connections/WiFi/Power tab- make sure its fully Left.

Guest Espensodal

Thanks for the replies guys! i allready tried hard resetting the phone, it solved the wifi problem, but the screen is still messed up everytime i turn it on. im sending it back to the reseller and get a new one.

Thanks again guys :D