Unlock Your Diamond For Free!

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

Guest Mysterious Stranger
that means, if you are arguing with Olipro about the diamond unlocker, you are also arguing with me. tell me what you are going to call me in future stolen packages, since "lolipro" and "master" don't apply.

Can I copyright 'See-money' as in you want to see some money from this?....

Anyone hacking or re-using my nickname for you without my permission owes me 0% royalty per use. Or something.

:D

M.S

Edit - dammit - already hacked - "See - Monet" - now, do I own the hacked work or does the hacker who based it on my work? Hmmmmmmm...

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Guest cmonex
Can I copyright 'See-money' as in you want to see some money from this?....

Anyone hacking or re-using my nickname for you without my permission owes me 0% royalty per use. Or something.

M.S

Edit - dammit - already hacked - "See - Monet" - now, do I own the hacked work or does the hacker who based it on my work? Hmmmmmmm...

this post of yours basically proves that Mysterious Strange == imei check == person who posted stolen diamond unlocker package. I actually have suspected so for a while.

so you don't really have anything valuable to say on this matter.

case closed.

p.s.: for closing this here, one of the reasons is... I don't want to turn this thread into full flames :D

Edited by cmonex

Guest Alex (nedge2k)
this post of yours basically proves that Mysterious Strange == imei check == person who posted stolen diamond unlocker package. I actually have suspected so for a while.

i'm pretty sure you're wrong there

this post basically proves that Mysterious Strange == imei check == person who posted stolen diamond unlocker package. I actually have suspected so for a while.

eh? Get a mod to do an IP trace for my posts if you like. And stop talking B.S please 'I actually suspected so for a while' my a$$....

M.S

p.s Sea-monet 2.0 beta has just been leaked at xda-dev's...

edit p.p.s if I was Florin why would I need olipro's help with unlocks? Just ask him if I'm Florin please...

Edited by Mysterious Stranger

Guest cmonex
eh? Get a mod to do an IP trace for my posts if you like. And stop talking B.S please 'I actually suspected so for a while' my a$$....

M.S

p.s Sea-monet 2.0 beta has just been leaked at xda-dev's...

OK, if I'm wrong then sorry. just some of your sentences are pretty similar to that read.me file in the package.

Guest Olipro
edit p.p.s if I was Florin why would I need olipro's help with unlocks? Just ask him if I'm Florin please...

yeah, MS isn't Florin, unless Florin is a particularly accomplished split personality, but I doubt it.

as for "Olipro's help with unlocks" I'm not in cahoots with IMEI-Check either... they only seem to be in the business of flogging database unlock codes nowadays.

OK, if I'm wrong then sorry. just some of your sentences are pretty similar to that read.me file in the package.

I haven't read it. I don't own a Diamond. Check my sig. I have a p6500. Olipro unlocked it....

"IF" you're wrong?

Great minds though eh?

M.S

as for "Olipro's help with unlocks" I'm not in cahoots with IMEI-Check either... they only seem to be in the business of flogging database unlock codes nowadays.

Err, so was it your split personality that helped me sort the p6500 unlocker that I bought from you when it didn't work first time as you sent me a cut-n-pasted nike one?.......

OK then.

M.S

Guest cmonex
I haven't read it. I don't own a Diamond. Check my sig. I have a p6500. Olipro unlocked it....

"IF" you're wrong?

Great minds though eh?

M.S

guess I managed to make myself hated eh?

anyway, I'll send a PM, better to continue this there instead of hijacking the thread.

Guest cmonex

well, MS doesn't want PM, so I'll quote that stuff here.

you can also call me See-Money if you wish, I don't care. I cannot be right here anyway.

this is my last post in this thread.

- edited by request -

Guest nebapneb

WTFBBQ?!?

so someone says that someone else did something with someone elses somethings

then someone else say that they're the someone who's somethings have had something done to them

whilst someone is saying that two someones are one someone and another someone thinks that the two someones are in fact one

following me so far?

so riddle me this batman

why do us geeks & hackers have such bad press?

why can't we all just get along?

won't someone think of the children

the poor children

ohhhhhhhh!

WTFBBQ?!?

so someone says that someone else did something with someone elses somethings

then someone else say that they're the someone who's somethings have had something done to them

whilst someone is saying that two someones are one someone and another someone thinks that the two someones are in fact one

following me so far?

so riddle me this batman

why do us geeks & hackers have such bad press?

why can't we all just get along?

won't someone think of the children

the poor children

ohhhhhhhh!

:angry:

oh.....the children (sob)....

M.S

p.s isn't it bad 'nettequette' to post a PM publicy without permission?.... :D

Guest Alex (nedge2k)

in short, yes.

however, in the interest of not letting this get out of hand, i'll think everyone should just leave it there.

in short, yes.

however, in the interest of not letting this get out of hand, i'll think everyone should just leave it there.

So moderate it for me then please, it's posted without my permission. Just like their unlocker. Allegedly. :D

( At least there's an admission there it's mine, unlike the unlocker.)

M.S

Whoooot!

Pop corn is required for this thread! :D

Sweet or Salted? I'm a salted kinda guy but sometimes go for melted butter ;-)

M.S

Guest deadphill
If someone wants to claim this as their own I will apologise and give them credit.

If it is Olinex's then they have other reasons for not releasing it yet and it REALLY should not be out in the public domain.

LOL LMAO

All I meant at the beginning is that perhaps you should post the links to your claim, so as to avoid a flame war. And in doing so a flame war was created!!!!

However onto business.

Its obvious from last time that florin has an axe to grind, whether it be that his work was ripped off or that he was annoyed that someone developed a free software that essentially does the same as his paid for product, which in the least is an annoyance if he spent time developing a software to make money from.

I believe every time there is a hot new product on the scene that people will want unlocking, there will be a flame war of sorts that we have just seen.

Is there any chance of some resolution to the argument you have here or is this going to be a periodical thing that happens every time HTC release a phone that is going to be popular?

I guess time will tell.

Cheers

Phill

Guest deadphill

I was wondering where you were Paul!

As you will see earlier in the thread, I predicted this would happen! :D

Seems quiet now though, lets hope it stays that way!

Cheers

Phill

Guest deadphill

Yes how shameful I didnt mention that before.

Happy birthday Paul. Hope it was a good one.

There thats made this topic a bit more friendlier anyway! :D

Cheers

Phill

Guest Confucious
We could change this from a flame topic to happy birthday one :D

Good idea!

All together now:

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday to you,

Happy birthday dear Paul,

Happy birthday to you,

Guest blackhorse

Wow! What a thread!!!!!!!

I thought i was geeky but half of it makes less sense to me than French!

Btw happy bday Paul!!!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.