Disable spell check on SMS

Guest jcm1221

Guest jcm1221

I'm sorry to be a pain, but I have searched up and down and I can't find an answer. Its not on T9 or xT9, just regular ABC

and when I type words an underline is under every letter, probably checking for spelling or something. IF you can help, please do so, or if there is a thread or topic already, just paste the link. So sorry to bother you all

Guest jcm1221
hold down the * key to select abc without the spellcheck thing, if your using the full keyboard press FN then space bar

That's what it is set on, and that is what is still causing me trouble. Just to let you know, i mostly type slang or in another language, so trying to type words, then them coming out wrong is kinda annoying

Guest ICQEagle
That's what it is set on, and that is what is still causing me trouble. Just to let you know, i mostly type slang or in another language, so trying to type words, then them coming out wrong is kinda annoying

No matter what I type without T9 enabled, nothing is underlined. Are you sure that you are using an S710 with the latest official ROM?