Forwarding texts

Guest Paul Crisp

Guest Paul Crisp

Hi

For some reason the 'forward' optioin is greyed out in the SMs function on my Touch Diamond. I can create new and reply to texts but not forward them. In the email function, I can do all of these. On my previous PDA (HTC Trinity) I could also do all of these. Is this a fault, a 6.1 'feature' or a configuration thing? If the last, how might I change it?

Thanks, if you can

Paul

Guest the-jackal
Hi

For some reason the 'forward' optioin is greyed out in the SMs function on my Touch Diamond. I can create new and reply to texts but not forward them. In the email function, I can do all of these. On my previous PDA (HTC Trinity) I could also do all of these. Is this a fault, a 6.1 'feature' or a configuration thing? If the last, how might I change it?

Thanks, if you can

Paul

I noticed this to. Think you have to copy and paste. Shame though cos i like to forward jokes to people. This is anther thing on the list of things that will get the phone sent back. :D

Guest virdirs

Cracked this one.. was annoying me.. it's a bit of a messy way to do it but works great.

When you open the message in that new chat type window, just select the name above the text you want to foward, this will say either "Me" or the other persons contact details. That will load up the contact of whoever you clicked on. Close this and that message is now highlighted.. the Forward option is now no longer greyed out and you can foward the message!

Is that clear as mud.. reading that back I almost confused myself.. i can try and make it more clear if that wasn't.. sorry!

Guest Paul Crisp
Oh yeah! I still reckon my solution ruled! Especially if you've got a lot of time to kill! :D

Well both methods work which is a whole lot better than nothing working! So thanks guys.

Paul