Recommended ROMs for UK Orange Diamonds?

Guest elementalist

Guest elementalist

Ok, so I'm a bit a of techy geek, but this isn't my field of expertease (sp?). I managed to do the TF3 ROM update recommended by Paul, but it's been a little, um, twitchy so I'm wondering if another ROM may not be a bad idea.

Looking into it further I have now confused myself! I have no idea which ROM would be best for me - there are an awful lot out there and I admit my head is swimming with them and I'm worrying which are based on what versions of WM or TF3D and what localle or language or hardware version they are good for. Some are even saying that the more recent official ROMs are not very stable (!).

Does anyone know of a good, near-official ROM for a UK Orange Diamond. One that they have tried and seems stable and has TouchFlo moving smoothly?

Thanks so much for any help or advice :D

Guest elementalist

Yeah, I did read that one before, but it was just one of dozens :D

Sounds to me like it's worth trying the Official 93 ROM found at Duffy's site, then? Like I say, though, I did see a post or two claiming issues with it.

Has anyone actually tried it? Can you confirm which HardSPL jobby is needed for it and a UK Orange phone? (I used the Olinex1.4 for the TF3 ROM - will that work with the official .93 ROM?)

Has anyone tried any of the 'lite' ROMs? Can anyone confirm speed improvements?

Lots of questions, eh? :D