Alert. Access denied. Untrusted certificate?

Guest highmighty

Guest highmighty

Hi all,

I have no clue what happened recently with my SP5m running WM6 but it no longer works properly, the standard functionnality is still OK (e.g. answering/calling) but everything else fails, the system is sooooo super slow and it feels like a 100% CPU usage issue. None of my installed apps would start because everytime I try to execute them it gives me an alert saying "Access denied. The program cannot start because it is not digitally signed with a trusted certificate."

Anyone ever seen this kind of problem on WM6? Anyone knows how to correct it without formatting?

Thanks a lot in advance for your help,

highmighty

Guest Confucious

If you've tried a soft reset then a hard reset is probably the easiest way out - but that does format your phone.

Have you installed any software recently that could have caused this?

Guest jusjammin

my phone works fine (bj2,wm6 std), but I too would

like to know how to get around this 'no trusted certificate'

that prevents me from using certain programs and files

Guest Confucious

You need to App unlock your device. The OP's problem is different in that he has already installed his apps but now they won't work.

Guest highmighty

Exactly, all my apps were working just fine until they suddenly stopped for an unknown reason. And no, I haven't installed any new programs recently so I'm very confused as to what happened?!

Could it be a perfect timing to install WM6.1 on it instead? If so, which ROM should I install? WM6.1 Plain Jane 5.2.19202 of June 11th?

Thanks

highmighty