Kaiser and iGo

Guest Graham 535i

Guest Graham 535i

I have used tomtom for years and though I would have a change for a while.

A mate of mine has been using iGo Nav N Go 8 and I have installed it on the kaiser but for some reason it installs fine then straight after I click on the program it's self to open it and it fails with no error messages

I have tried re-installing etc but nothing works

Thanks

Graham

Orange WM6.1

Guest Restorer

I had this with Miomap after upgrading to 6.1 Turned out to be a conflict with HTC Home plugin. Try disabling this, do soft reset and, if it works, find out which item (s) in the plugin are causing the problem. With me it was the weather. Also use KaiserTweak to make sure autoGPS is off.

Guest mikulec
I had this with Miomap after upgrading to 6.1 Turned out to be a conflict with HTC Home plugin. Try disabling this, do soft reset and, if it works, find out which item (s) in the plugin are causing the problem. With me it was the weather. Also use KaiserTweak to make sure autoGPS is off.

The latest version(from version 8.0.0.41506 up) its working fine with htc home enabled.

Guest bocman

I have version 8.0.0.41506 also working on mine but had to install it twice before it got past the starting screen ( home and Spb mobile shell 2 installed and working)

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Graham 535i

How did you disable just the weather?