Notifications

Guest the_matrixx

Guest the_matrixx

I know there is a way to do it but I cannot find this anywhere. What is the registry setting to change the notifications area from dsiplaying every message type with a 0 to only show what messages there are and the other aren't visible? I thought it had something to do with icon count but I don't know.

Guest notaliberal

Rather than a registry setting, I think it's don ein the homescreen layout. Here's a snippet from a default T-Mobile homescreen. Look at the sections where it says

I'll try to bold them, but I'm not sure how to bold sections in a code snippet....

Call in progress:

Missed calls:

[/codebox]

You'd probably have to play around with the message plugins, such as trying formats like state="noevent", state="nomsg", or perhaps state="noSMS" or state="noemail". Or try to google for the correct way to do this in the message section...

That's my best guess for ya. Give you something to try until somebody more knowledgeable chimes in.... :D

Jeff

Guest muncheese

This is how it's dont on 6.1, not sure about 6.0:

You can enable this alternative behavior by setting the following registry key to a value other than 2 (The actual value indicates how many pages of each notification type will be added to the home screen before collapsing them into a summary page. We have tested 2 and 5 but feel free to experiment with other values)

[HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Chome\Chome]

PageCollapseThreshold: DWORD

Guest the_matrixx
This is how it's dont on 6.1, not sure about 6.0:

Thx. As usual right after I post a question I find the answer as well. It is the same for 6.1.