Software that slows the Diamond/Compact IV down....

Guest yorkshiretaff

Guest yorkshiretaff

Has anyone discovered software that slows the Diamond/Compact IV down after using or installing it? So far I've found 2 main ones that affect my C-IV...

1. Opera (comes a s standard with w'n'w on T-Mo) - after using it, even if I ensure it's closed, the phone and TF3D slows down considerably. Only a reboot sorts the problem out. And a slightly off topic point - hasn't Opera ever heard of word-wrap?! No issues with either of these points with PIE.

2. Installing Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7 and using the HTC_Black theme looks gorgeous but slows the TF3D into un-usability.

I've had three "clear storages” and rebuilds in the last 24 hours to check my findings, but as I am a newbie, any advice gratefully received.

Cheers....

• 2 weeks later...
Guest ripnet
Has anyone discovered software that slows the Diamond/Compact IV down after using or installing it? So far I've found 2 main ones that affect my C-IV...

1. Opera (comes a s standard with w'n'w on T-Mo) - after using it, even if I ensure it's closed, the phone and TF3D slows down considerably. Only a reboot sorts the problem out. And a slightly off topic point - hasn't Opera ever heard of word-wrap?! No issues with either of these points with PIE.

2. Installing Diamond TF3D Config Setup v0.6.7 and using the HTC_Black theme looks gorgeous but slows the TF3D into un-usability.

I've had three "clear storages” and rebuilds in the last 24 hours to check my findings, but as I am a newbie, any advice gratefully received.

Cheers....

Touch pro, not diamond, but its the same difference... Mapopolis REALLY slows it down when the GPS is active (via GPSGate). Nothing else has even touched the sides yet :D great :D

g