Dutty's 193 rom

Guest Alkali

Guest Alkali

Dear Honourable Members,

Been Hearing about X-developers and Dutty's Rom upgrade but i do have some questions:

1.What do have to gain by upgrading as against the existing rom in my device?

2. Easy way of upgrading because i once tried on my Tytn 2 witghout success.

3.What are the dangers if any?

Thanks very much.

Guest Alkali
Why not ask on xda-devs where they know all about ROMS and what the advantages/disadvantages of each are?

Come on Cofucious give a friend a little help afterall this is my home :D

Guest Confucious

Same here - but for ROM advice I go to xda - that's where all the ROM experts are (and they are Very Good). I've updated many devices but don't have a Diamond . They don't bite at XDA!

Advantages are , more speed, better battery life (in the case of the diamond) and more features)

Upgrading is easy (it must be - I can do it) and any problems and someone at xda will talk you through it.

Good luck.

Guest Alkali
Same here - but for ROM advice I go to xda - that's where all the ROM experts are (and they are Very Good). I've updated many devices but don't have a Diamond . They don't bite at XDA!

Advantages are , more speed, better battery life (in the case of the diamond) and more features)

Upgrading is easy (it must be - I can do it) and any problems and someone at xda will talk you through it.

Good luck.

Thanks, that's more like it my friend :D

Guest Skilty

True: XDA-Devs do have a lot of experts and is a great place for ROMS

False: They don't bite at XDA....... they do if you don't use the search facility - then it's flame-wars!

seriously though, if you follow the guides it's quite easy to update your rom and the good thing is if you don't like a particular ROM then you can easily swap it for another or back to your original ROM

you will see speed improvements and usually all the ROMS come with the main tweaks needed to make the phone zip