animated radar?

Guest fizoore

Guest fizoore

i have a question about my blackjack2.i used to have a motorola slvr and when i went to my local news web site,i could see the animated radar.now when i go to the same web site witj my bj2,the animation doesnt move,anybody????

Guest thatake
i have a question about my blackjack2.i used to have a motorola slvr and when i went to my local news web site,i could see the animated radar.now when i go to the same web site witj my bj2,the animation doesnt move,anybody????

I maybe totally off, but I had my data connection setup incorrectly (out of the box). Do you have your data coverage steady, meaning do you have "E" or "3G" right above the signal bar? If you don't see them 100% of the time, you may want to check your phone settings (http://www.modaco.com/content/samsung-i617...nnection-issue/).

Also, clear the catche every now and then if you surf a lot. Another thing is to visit that URL on your PC to see if the animation on that web site is truly animated. Some web sites automatically directs you to more light web pages when they detect that you are using IE on the Windows Mobile (I think).

• 2 weeks later...
Guest who4096

I use weatherunderground.com. If you go to the main page on your phone there is a link to their mobile site which has an animated rader that updates pretty regularly.