my blackjck II won't turn on :(

Guest pk_volt

Guest pk_volt

I charged it for maybe 12 hours most when it was fully drained out, and when I tried to turn it on, it showed the windows mobile boot screen for a split second, then it goes into this weird fully turquois screen.

I pull the power cord, and the screen turns off. I try to turn it on, but it doesn't work at all!

if I plug it back into the wall, it repeats the process.

please tell me my phone isn't messed.

Guest pk_volt
Take the battery out for 15 minutes.

Then put it back on and try again. What happens?

I did try to take the battery out, and putting it back in, but not for the duration of 15 minutes. I still get the same problem.

I even tried plugging the device in without the battery, and it doesn't turn on at all. I don't know if this is normal though. Would be nice if someone could confirm this.

I even tried the cold restart (pressing the UP D pad, and power). The black and white text shows up for a split second again, and then it just goes into a blank screen.

I'm going to try charging this thing up again for the night and hope something turns out ok.

Do you guys think it could be something wrong with the rom?

Guest tsutton
Do you guys think it could be something wrong with the rom?

Maybe. Have you fiddled with the ROM or did an upgrade to a different ROM?

If there is nothing saving on the phone, it might worth doing a hard reset which wipes out everything and starting from clean. But this is a last restort to allow other people to come up with a suggestion to your issue.

Guest pk_volt
Maybe. Have you fiddled with the ROM or did an upgrade to a different ROM?

If there is nothing saving on the phone, it might worth doing a hard reset which wipes out everything and starting from clean. But this is a last restort to allow other people to come up with a suggestion to your issue.

I have not fiddled with the rom at all.

I just charged the phone overnight, and it still doesn't turn on at all when I unplug it from the charger.

If possible, could someone plz confirm whether their phone turns on with the power cord plugged in with no battery? that would be awesome

I'm suspecting something is wrong with my charger.

thanks a bunch

Guest pk_volt
I have not fiddled with the rom at all.

I just charged the phone overnight, and it still doesn't turn on at all when I unplug it from the charger.

If possible, could someone plz confirm whether their phone turns on with the power cord plugged in with no battery? that would be awesome

I'm suspecting something is wrong with my charger.

thanks a bunch

I also want to add that the voltage of my battery is 2.5 volts. I charged it over night and it went up to 2.6 volts. The battery is rated at 3.7.

could something be wrong with the battery?

Guest thatake

It turns off with the power cord when I take the battery out. So yes, a battery is a required hardware. I suspect it won't work if the battery is bad.