'Advanced Config Tool' hits version 3.0

Guest PaulOBrien

Guest Paul (MVP)
tweak.jpg
Those who hang out at xda-developers will likely be familiar with schaps and his 'Advanced Config Tool'... well the mother of all FREE tweaks apps has just hit version 3.0!

Available for download from the TouchXperience site, ACT 3.0 'allows you to easily modify more than 200 settings for Windows Mobile system and applications'... far too many to list here :D

Version 3.0 adds:

* More than 200 settings
* Better device compatibility
* Added Export settings using provisioning XML
* Added Import settings from provisioning XML files with .XML extension
* Added HTC TouchFLO 3D customization
* Added Notice message
* Added Restore previous settings
* Full VGA support
* Fixed some errors in configuration files
* Fixed bug in file browser
* Fixed bug saving some DWORD registry values as String values
* Fixed bug in key mapping
* Supports newest HTC device for long key press mapping
* Supports HTC TouchFLO 3D for soft-keys mapping
* Supports delete values in configuration file
* Supports custom values in configuration file
* Supports external icon files for categories in configuration file

If you like to tweak your device (and who doesn't?), then it's well worth a download :D

P

tweak.jpg
Those who hang out at xda-developers will likely be familiar with schaps and his 'Advanced Config Tool'... well the mother of all FREE tweaks apps has just hit version 3.0!

Available for download from the TouchXperience site, ACT 3.0 'allows you to easily modify more than 200 settings for Windows Mobile system and applications'... far too many to list here :D

Version 3.0 adds:

If you like to tweak your device (and who doesn't?), then it's well worth a download :D

P

Paul how will this do on my Omnia? I just chunked SPB tips and tricks because when I used it, it caused my Omnia to NOT soft reset among other things. It might have been because it was on my storage card but it did not matter when I had the same app on my WM5 device storage card.

• 1 year later...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.