Reconstructed DX1HH ROM!

Guest M Azmin Ishak

It's normally things like better / more stable reception, but of course that's hard to quantify :D

P

I will keep my G3 and just use the H1 exc.

If it takes a dump I will install the official G4 and try again :D

Guest Binh Nguyen
Edit by Paul (MVP): Reconstructed HH1 here: http://www.modaco.com/index.php?s=&sho...st&p=909843

I managed to dump the latest ROM for OMNIA (DXHH1) which I use (I got from Samsung Service Centre in Malaysia).

Now I have the Part00.raw, Part01.raw and Part02.raw available for sharing with all of you.

The issue is how to make it into an executable exe so that everybody can have the ROM.

Please help me....

I really need to flash my brick ROM. u can see my signature for link to my thread I ask for help.

Could you please explain here what the files are? Part00.raw, Part01.raw and Part02.raw what each of them for accordingly?

Thanks

Guest keithchen

Hi Paul,

i have a question, sorry if it sound stupid :D

Since this update doesn't update the radio, will i be possible to update my phone in the future when samsung releases its official full H1 ROM update?

Also, just out of curiosity, will i be able to downgrade from H1 ROM to G4 just in case it is not stable on my phone?

Thank you for your reply.

Hope to hear from you soon

Cheers.

Guest Bistou

Hi Paul,

I've been reading most of topics on i900 of this site, and I was thinking of upgrading ROM, but I'd feel more quiet if I could have some more information before proceeding :

Considering the i900 I bought is a 'french' locked one (PDA : i900XHHG4/AEHG4 ; Telephone : i900BUHG3), and that 3G network isn't actually the same than in US (stop me if I'm wrong ... I don't know if 3G is on phone part or PDA part), should I wait for an official release or can I upgrade PDA part only ?

If you believe I can, which step should I begin in your main tutorial ? ... or could I simply use the .exe of this topic ?

Thanks for your answer.

Cheers.

Bistou

Edited by Bistou

Guest Quist09

Worked a charm for me! Yeah, baby!

Like everything about this rom. The world clock and alarms were nice features. Camera seems a bit different, though not yet sure if for the better. Will test tomorrow.

Still miss my Voip, though, but that's a different thread.

Cheers!

Hi Paul

to install the rom HH1 at the phone get the following information:

Switch to USB Phone Sucess ...

Error! PhoneUSB Detect Failed

Port Create retry (25)

Port Create retry (24) ...

Port Create retry (0)

Download failed!

What am I doing wrong with that

one of whom help?'m pda without the phone does not work

Edited by afa841

Guest Unisoldrew

Similar for me.

I also got some windows file error yesterday which kept asking to send error report. It quoted some **.exe file - can't remember name? Will repost if happens again.

Anyone help?

• 4 months later...
Guest t_comer
Thank you.

I sent i900DXHH1_PDA_updater_xp.exe to Paul.

Good Night. :D

Hi guys,

I know the thread is old, but it is directly related to my question: how do I reconstruct a flashable ROM (GrandPrix) from .raw files? I dumped my own Omnia, now I want to get a backup ROM from it before I start experimenting with upgrades and custom ones :)

Is there a tool for that?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...