Parrot MK6000 handsfree

Guest shirozina

Guest shirozina

I'm not having much success with the Clarion Bluetooth adaptor - poor sound quality and hit and miss connection and answering so I thought I would try this instead but I'd like to know if anyone has got it working before I splash out more cash .

Guest Andy1984UK
I'm not having much success with the Clarion Bluetooth adaptor - poor sound quality and hit and miss connection and answering so I thought I would try this instead but I'd like to know if anyone has got it working before I splash out more cash .

Afraid I can't help with the MK6000. I went for the MK6100 and got it working pretty easily with my TYTN II. Only problem I've come across is if your traveling anymore than 50mph the mics pick up too much road noise. (that might be due to the distance between the screen/mics and my mouth tho). The MK6100 also plays your phones music through your car stereos... Not sure if the MK6000 does that.

Guest shirozina
Afraid I can't help with the MK6000. I went for the MK6100 and got it working pretty easily with my TYTN II. Only problem I've come across is if your traveling anymore than 50mph the mics pick up too much road noise. (that might be due to the distance between the screen/mics and my mouth tho). The MK6100 also plays your phones music through your car stereos... Not sure if the MK6000 does that.
The MK6000 has music streaming capability also - it just lacks the LCD screen. The problem with road/car noise is what I have with the Clarion adapter - it has noise canceling/filtering built in but it's not very sophisticated and it just kills the speach quality above moderate road speeds - even with the mic 6 inches from my mouth.