WinMo 6.1 and T-Mobile Settings

Guest weeerob

Guest weeerob

Gonna upgrade to 6.1 (not decided which version yet) but I was wondering if there's a cab to set-up all the UK t-mobile settings once I've done that. I know there was one for an earlier phone but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from.

Does any one have any WinMo 6.1 version recommendations? Want something fast rather than featured.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

Guest Shadowfixeruk
Gonna upgrade to 6.1 (not decided which version yet) but I was wondering if there's a cab to set-up all the UK t-mobile settings once I've done that. I know there was one for an earlier phone but I can't for the life of me remember where I got it from.

Does any one have any WinMo 6.1 version recommendations? Want something fast rather than featured.

Thanks in advance,

Rob.

I upgraded to TLR's 6.1 Rom no worries - The Tmob settings just get pulled down on first boot.

Not sure if TLR's ROM is the current *best* as its been around for a while now and he now develops for the diamond...

Head over to XDA-Developers - there is lots of choice there... i think my next one will be ROMeOS.....

(When i can work out how to use sashimi, UC and all the other install tools!)

SF