FTouchSL on HH1 ROM Not Behaving ...

Guest vijay15

Guest vijay15

Is anyone else finding that the FTouchSL program doesnt run as smoothly on the HH1 ROM? I liked it particularly for when scrolling the programs and the settings. Am I the only one?

I gotta say, MAD UPS to the people who cooked the HH1 ROM. Anyone working on a custom ROM that is barebones?

VIj

Guest CoolHotCold

i belive the HH1 ROM offers touch scrolling through the programs without the use of TouchFl

If theres a program that i run into that causes problems i add the program/window name to the Flow exception list

Guest lastnikita

The problem is, samsung implementation is crap comparing to FTouchSL or even FTouchFlo freeware...

I'd like to know the process name that is taking care of it, but I'm almost sure that it's embedded into a standard windows service that we just can't end...

If this is true, only a low-level app will go through this... or a custom rom with some older files.

Do you know one kitchen suitable for omnia ? :D

edit: we should ask efrost and his team to update FTouchSL, but I posted a thread one week ago that's still not answered....

Edited by lastnikita

The problem is, samsung implementation is crap comparing to FTouchSL or even FTouchFlo freeware...

I'd like to know the process name that is taking care of it, but I'm almost sure that it's embedded into a standard windows service that we just can't end...

If this is true, only a low-level app will go through this... or a custom rom with some older files.

Do you know one kitchen suitable for omnia ? :D

edit: we should ask efrost and his team to update FTouchSL, but I posted a thread one week ago that's still not answered....

How exactly is Samsung's scrolling crap? No one else seems to have any complaints.

Guest geek78
How exactly is Samsung's scrolling crap? No one else seems to have any complaints.

I went back to the G4 ROM (for the PDA part) only for this ... I am using the commercial ftoucsh version and it is the best app for the omnia...

When i will be able to stop the samsung management for this part i will update again the pda part

Guest lastnikita

It has a delay, is laggy, doesn't support kinetic scrolling and the scrolling is too slow.

It doesn't work on listboxes and some other places.. you can't deactivate it nor make exceptions so I anticipate some conflicts with other programs with native smartscrolling....

So yes, it's crap, anyone who already used FTouchSL will tell you :D

Guest Blossom

How you get ftouch to work on G4 ROM?

Because every time im doing exception list it always close down with error message, therefore i cannot use ftouch in conjungtion with s2u or opera mini.

any help will be vmuch appreciated

Guest lastnikita
How you get ftouch to work on G4 ROM?

Because every time im doing exception list it always close down with error message, therefore i cannot use ftouch in conjungtion with s2u or opera mini.

any help will be vmuch appreciated

yes, it's an issue that prevents making exceptions with some apps, when you don't know the title and can't minimize them.

with opera mini you should be able to select it from running processes,though. It only crashes when browsing for a .exe

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We already looking for solution with Omnia, but problem that we don't have this device yet. We'll see...

Regarding FTouchSL crashes: we'd never repeat it on any of our devices. Please, give some more details about environment - running programs, ROM language, where FTouchSL installed or whatever what can help us to solve this issue.

Please, send all info to supportATftouchsl.com and we'll issue a fix.

Best regards,

efrost

Guest lastnikita
We already looking for solution with Omnia, but problem that we don't have this device yet. We'll see...

Hi efrost, cool to see you here ;)

I just emailed you about that, didn't see that post before, if you need anything (well I won't send out my device ^^), I'd be glad to help.

Please, give some more details about environment - running programs, ROM language, where FTouchSL installed or whatever what can help us to solve this issue.

Just done that, basically english rom, no running (3rd party) app, FTouchSL installed in main mem...

can't see anything that would help :wacko:

• 2 weeks later...

Hello!

We've found solution how to disable original scrolling on Omnia. Though, UpSlide gesture we can't disable at the moment.

We need 2-3 beta-testers to try new version on Omnia.

Please, contact us via e-mail if you're interesting (supportATftouchsl.com)

Thank you in advance!

Best regards,

efrost

Hello!

I am happy to say that we’ve released FTouchSL 2.9 where native scrolling\launching engines (HTC and Samsung Omnia) are disabled.

It is controlled by “Disable TouchFLO scrolling” parameter on HTC devices and on Samsung devices native scrolling and upslide gesture will be turned off right after FTouchSL installation and reboot.

Best regards,

efrost

tested it, working nicely, except that i get unexceptional error when trying to add program into excluded list by browsing files

adding by process and windows works flawlessly

tested it, working nicely, except that i get unexceptional error when trying to add program into excluded list by browsing files

adding by process and windows works flawlessly

Hello!

We know about this issue and working on it.

The workaround solution at the moment: export FTouchSL settings into a file, change them manually and then import back.

Best regards,

efrost