I900 3G in the US

Guest pidsw

Guest rosado1013
I think those are the standard settings with all I900's

Hi all of you guys, I have use the grab thing found on http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=238945

and grab the dump file from a brand new i907 here in Puerto Rico it is 131,072 kb how can I upload here ? some one can cook a rom for the i900 ?I love to have one whit att 3G B) . Also I think upload it let me know if any one can take it.

dump.rar

Edited by rosado1013

Guest rosado1013
Rosado, something is wrong, since roms are like 140 MB in size, not 132kb, so either the app dumped a blank image or the dump was corrupted somehow B)

I was thinking same as you, may be I take it too soon from the phone I will try it tomorow again, aso I use the

grab_it_128_150.exe , dont know if this is the one should I use. Also if you put your mouse on it it say 128 mb.

Edited by rosado1013

Guest rosado1013
You guys know that we need the RADIO rom. Just the rom was posted on page 2 i believe....

This one has been take from by Blackjack 1 whit another grab it version 256 mb this one shoul be complete ?

Turbowned is correct in the 2nd page jakerodie post "i907 ROM thread on XDA forum" I think this is the complete one because takes me about 20 min to download it. Hope some one can cook it soon. B)

dump.rar

Edited by rosado1013

Guest lionheartk

well, seems we need juvaknin to dump it for us. The i900L will be out here in Brazil soon I guess but it will cost U$ 850,00~ B)

UPDATE: seems that it IS out here, the 3G triband GSM quadriband version. Ill go to a store and see how much does it cost. Maybe we can group buy it B)

Edited by lionheartk

Guest Turb0wned

Let me know how much it is.... Maybe you can ship me out one and ill send you the money and a little extra for you work.. Unless if its $800 because i would never pay that much for a phone.

BTW in about 2 hours when i get out of this class im in i will be going to at&t and purchasing the epix. Its only going to be a $20 re-stocking fee when i return it. I think the Epix does use the same radio and we might not even need the i900L if we can get the radio out of the Epix.... I also believe that the epix was actually supposed to be the Omnia but maybe something went wrong or maybe AT&T didn't want anything like this to compete with the iphone. This could also explain why a few weeks later AT&T came out with a s*** version of the Omnia, the Samsung Eternity. But of course i could be wrong just seems to make since...

Lionheartk, maybe you can buy it no matter how much it is, dump the ROM, then return it.... Put it on a credit card.. They shouldn't charge you much of a restocking fee. Just tell them that you really like you phone but you have been reading about the i900L and you would like to make sure you like it.

Edited by Turb0wned

Lionheartk, where is the i900L available? I've been researching Argentinian, Venezuelan, Mexican and some brazilian (my portuguese is shitty) sites, mainly the local samsung sites, and the local phone companies. But I haven't been able to find any info confirming that the i900L uses the 850/1900 UMTS?

The only info remotely close I found was here - the argentinian equivalent of FCC I guess... http://www.cnc.gov.ar/homologaciones/equip...amp;offset=8500 Just do a search for i900l on the page

Guest lionheartk

posting from my n95

Im at the store, and it costs $795,00. I can pay 400 from my pocket, cause thats how much i can sell it for later (mine or the L). So if you guys wanna group buy the remaining, let me know. In brazil we can only return if its defective B)

Guest Turb0wned

Is that in u.s.a dollars?

If not wouldn't that equal about $320 in usa dollars? If thats the case i will buy one and send you $400 usa dollars and you send me the phone. LMK asap also let me know if it uses the usa 3g.

Edited by Turb0wned

Guest lionheartk

R$1900 - $750 USD~ B)

As proof i can scan and send the receipt if we buy.

Yes i have a credit card but it wont help in anything for returning it lol the law here says, only returns in case its defective.

Edited by lionheartk