Radio on my vox dont work!! help

Guest hypola

ok i have been through this on xda developers ..but no luck (or much help) it seems i cant get any network corage on my vox... iv upgraded/ downgraded my radio rom ...but still no diffrence it happend about 4 weeks ago and im desprate on getting it working (by that i mean taking it apart and solving the issue there) what i need would be some help in the right direction or some pointers ... its stuck on searching, i tryed another orange sim and it went to full signal for 5 mins and back down to none/ signal strengh here is usally good if not awsome. so i either scred up the registy or...my antenna has phuxxerd up. any tips or help good or bad would be nice

Guest awarner (MVP)

May be worth calling Orange to find out if the phones been blacklisted.

Did you buy the phone from new? if not it may have been reported lost/stolen or there could be an outstanding bill that needs paying.

i broght it off a friend (was still on contract) - so my friend prolly said he lost it ... if thats the case (blacklisted) how do i get it un blacklisted - would getting it unlocked and changeing network help?

thanks for the fast reply

Guest awarner (MVP)

Basically you can not get it blacklisted.

As the phone is still in a contract it belongs to Orange, your friend could talk to them and say he has found it again but they would probably still want it back as they would have probably given him a replacement.

I would have a chat with your friend and ask for your money back.

yeah .... what a punk ..... well i dont think im getting my money back ... i just gave him a ring and ... he said a deals a deal.. f***tard :D oh well im gonna get the spv m3100 soon, good choice? i'll just use my back up k700i for now i guess and just use this for music and such.

thanks for the help :D i wish there was a way around the bl but s*** happens ...