Russian rom i900PUHH5

Guest Text

Guest Drolevar

Well, I think that was me.

Basically, in pointer settings you can choose between having a mouse pointer or having 4-way scrolling. There's no option to switch it off completely.

Guest lastnikita
Well, I think that was me.

Basically, in pointer settings you can choose between having a mouse pointer or having 4-way scrolling. There's no option to switch it off completely.

Thanks for looking, unfortunately I was not asking about the pointer nor the joystick, but the smartscrolling, fingerscrolling, touch flow... well I don't know how samsung is calling it, but the fact that you can use your finger to scroll (on the screen, not on the pad !). I guess they won't allow to disable that neither, until lot of people complain about its incompatibility with better implementations (FTouchSL/FTouchFlo) :'(

Edited by lastnikita

Guest Drolevar

Well, I haven't seen this type of scrolling anywhere except Samsung applications like Main Menu, Contacts, etc. In native apps like Programs this is not working at all. So I think it's a feature of certain applications and not a system-wide setting.

Guest lastnikita

Just found out it's disabled in the HK H2 rom, so I guess I'll have to go for this one, just hope it's not too buggy :D

Edited by lastnikita

Guest Drolevar

Ok, found out it's there too. But I've discovered it only when you told me it's there. So can't say that for me it's an annoying feature. I just don't notice it if I don't use it.

Guest lastnikita

Well, it's very annoying when you want to use another software to do the same thing, but in a better way, since it won't work while samsung implementation is there..

Just found out it's disabled in the HK H2 rom, so I guess I'll have to go for this one, just hope it's not too buggy :D

not on all programs... but i use ftouchsl with this rom and with some exclusions and it's a good solution :D

ftouchsl works for me as well.

Does anyone have a way to get the Samsung keyboard back? I missed that one, especially in landscape mode

Yes see my post in the h2 rom thread

• 4 weeks later...

Guys I need some help with the newest Russian ROM listed on Secany's thread. My friend recieved his phone last night and we installed it with my XP laptop. He has a laptop but is is running vista :wacko: and we do not know what software is needed to install it with his visa pc. The problem is that my XP machine is unable to install 3rd party apps. We install them but the phone will not recognize and open them :( . Is it because my machine is set up for English? Am I missing some program on my machine? I removed my active sync and installed the ROM using the Russian active sync and usb driver. Can you Russian guys let me know what I have to down load to put 3rd party apps properly on his Omnia with my XP machine and his vista machine. Also could someone tell me some good Russians forums that he can network on to get his Omnia tip top :D ;) . Thanks in advance.

Edited by 1Mack

Guest last21
Guys I need some help with the newest Russian ROM listed on Secany's thread. My friend recieved his phone last night and we installed it with my XP laptop. He has a laptop but is is running vista :wacko: and we do not know what software is needed to install it with his visa pc. The problem is that my XP machine is unable to install 3rd party apps. We install them but the phone will not recognize and open them :( . Is it because my machine is set up for English? Am I missing some program on my machine? I removed my active sync and installed the ROM using the Russian active sync and usb driver. Can you Russian guys let me know what I have to down load to put 3rd party apps properly on his Omnia with my XP machine and his vista machine. Also could someone tell me some good Russians forums that he can network on to get his Omnia tip top :D ;) . Thanks in advance.

Try to setup regional setting in Russia on XP Could solve your problem. Please tell what 3d party app you try to install?

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=8...=0#entry1728188

Edited by last21

Try to setup regional setting in Russia on XP Could solve your problem. Please tell what 3d party app you try to install?

http://4pda.ru/forum/index.php?showtopic=8...=0#entry1728188

Want to put on an electrical calculator, pocket rar, sktools 3.1, htc x button, mort or tcmp player and a reg editor. I will try the region change tomorrow. I gave him the link to that site today and he did sign up.He has a vista machine; do you know

anyone with vista and adding 3rd party apps to the Russian ROM?

Edited by 1Mack

Guest last21
Want to put on an electrical calculator, pocket rar, sktools 3.1, htc x button, mort or tcmp player and a reg editor. I will try the region change tomorrow. I gave him the link to that site today and he did sign up.He has a vista machine; do you know

anyone with vista and adding 3rd party apps to the Russian ROM?

I am sure that forum will help him. Can't help with Vista. I not fan ;) of Vista. Sorry. Regarding Adding Russian applications please advise him to get .cab files of the applications and install from omnia. Easy solution.