French Rom for i900 ?

Guest louismgeo

Guest zesteph

hello all :D

yes french forum is back, but carefull with post :angry: (normal for no problem for erwan)

I have a sfr to :D

is desimlock

how avantage to put this rom?

how many memory free after a hard reset?

thanks

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Art3F@cT
is the language of the menu's french or english?

french ;)

i tested the new sfr ROM i900AEHH2 and the screen is more sensitive with this rom but i prefer the XXHHG6. How can i do to increase the sensitivity on my screen please?

• 3 weeks later...
Guest SLIPLOCK

Hi to all,

i have read a lot of post and .... i m lost :lol:.

can this exe file convert my phone (from china (DXHG3)) to french without any problem (because it is official rom) or i need to follow paul's way?

please help i need to put french im my english phone and dont want bad surprise :D

Thanks

Guest Yunabeco

You should be able to swap it without any problems if you're careful; I changed my Singapore phone to the XHHH4 (...I think) French ROM and back to the more recent (but English) DHXJ1 without any trouble.

I find the Omnia boot screen neater than the Player Addict one.

As for the screen sensitivity, I'm afraid there is no way to improve it without changing the ROM itself. Maybe there's a registry key that can be changed, but I couldn't find it so far.

• 2 months later...
Guest Bladez5

Hi,

I bought OMNIA from france which is in french :rolleyes: , its terrible not da phone da french. ROM AEHG4

Is there any possibility dat i cud convert it in english.

Google maps doesnt work :) on it, i change many settings like GPS settings on com3 4800n9600 option USE GPS but it doesnt work it always gives ma message in french GO TO SETTINGS but other features are working fine like browsing media player etc.

But ma major problem is FRENCH to ENGLISH. :(

Best.

Guest guisof

All

I just flashed my SFR one after unlocking wuith the ROM.

Works loke a charmfor the moment ...

Will soon go fotr a Custom ROM for sure :rolleyes:

Cheers

Guest Bladez5

ANY IDEASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS :rolleyes: ABT MA DEAD OMNIA. I GAVE IT A CHARGE FOR 5 MINUTES N ITS STARTING TO BURN EVEN THE SCREEN BUT BATTERY WAS FINE N COLD. SHUD I THROUGH MA 530 EUROS OMNIA OR IT HAS SUM SOLUTION

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Bladez5

I went to samsung here in paris and they took one long week and finally they have given me A NEW BOX PACK OMNIA :D with new J2 rom. Well i dont know what I did during the installation of the software but according to samsung the MAIN BOARD is burned but the bottom line is I have NEW OMNIA. I still have 10 months warranty ANY IDEAS TO CHANGE IT TO ENGLISH :) .

Cheers