My photos slider

Guest narcotichobo

Guest narcotichobo

So this is really silly mistake on their part, but the slider on the home screen for my photos looks in /storage card/pictures whereas the camera saves to /storage card/my pictures

This in short means you can't have your pics go directly into the my pics slider...

I've been looking in the registry but can't seem to find the key to fix this, there is one called picturelocation set to external /dcim/ which doesn't do anything if you change it.

Any ideas?

Guest iain1237
So this is really silly mistake on their part, but the slider on the home screen for my photos looks in /storage card/pictures whereas the camera saves to /storage card/my pictures

This in short means you can't have your pics go directly into the my pics slider...

I've been looking in the registry but can't seem to find the key to fix this, there is one called picturelocation set to external /dcim/ which doesn't do anything if you change it.

Any ideas?

Change the name of 'My Pictures' on your storage card to 'DCIM', then just quit back to the homescreen, it really works.

Guest narcotichobo
Change the name of 'My Pictures' on your storage card to 'DCIM', then just quit back to the homescreen, it really works.

but the camera won't save automatically to that folder will it?

• 1 month later...
Guest pauche
ridiculous ... is this the only solution?

I got this info from another site and it works.

Create a folder "Pictures" on storage card... and put your photos there. I have my camera set to save to the storage card but it saves to " My Pictures" though. I have no idea how to change that.